Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Shabab

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
fact 1: nerfing a champion does not equate to the champion being bad

fact 2: stats does not equate to champion balance, many designers have already stated that and provided full reasoning on to why it is so

fact 3: Karma is very strong in lane and as an AP support

fact 4: win rate is not in any form of an indication towards whether a champion is strong or weak, you are dismissing many other variables that influence champion viability and balance

fact 5: you have misused the facts you have provided, demonstrating your inability to think critically
1. not bad but worse than previous state
2. no but it is an indication of overall champion performance
3. that is your opinion, stats and common sense suggests otherwise
4. winrate is the end result... rumble has higher damage output per minute of game than any other champion in the game, I am sure that has no corelation to the reason he is always between 58-63% winrate
5. I have misused facts by stating the obvious that rengar`s continualy low kda and winrate, majority of GD threads about how weak he is and the fact that there are red posts where designers admit that they will have to make him viable are a sign that he is a weak champion? Interesting... son that is your opinion and lowly ad hominem personal attack and not a fact.

I present numbers and evidence you present vague biased opinion: a is good, b means nothing, c works like this, d you are stupid... gtfo and stop forumhugging me troll, if rengar is great keep your underestimated jewel under the radar and play him wtf do you care what I think of him ffs

summoner somenot

08-25-2012

sam, what's a typical build for

god ad carry / bruiser?

god ap carry?

god jungle?

i have a friend, alot better than me. and on trynd ive seen him own in 5v5, by only building AD and i think one life item. i dont remember the exact build, it was awhile ago.

(granted he went in with me, so it was a much lower elo than he's used to.)

but is this normal? what should i be building as a much less skilled player? do i go all out ap or ad? or should i keep building off tank ap and off tank ad?

i realize that alot of my build will be based on the other persons, but what is the closest to normal in your opinion? (again i realize there is no "normal") but the build you see a majority of the time that works?

also what's your opinion on team items? items with auras. like aegis, wota, zekes herald?

what about playing a support on TT?

sorry, i know alot of questions for one post, but i'd rather give it to you in one shot than annoy you with 5 different posts.

AznDudeIsOn

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
come on man... a oneliner?
maybe you should make a guide on lolking or something... put a video on youtube
Quote:
stop forumhugging me troll, if rengar is great keep your underestimated jewel under the radar and play him wtf do you care what I think of him ffs
Geez man you need to take a chill pill. As far as the last 5 pages Garion has only replied to you once, only a short hug. He was just giving his own insight, so you didn't need to flip tables.

I don't think Sam wants to make a guide for every role there is. There's plenty already.
Typical AD carry build =
T1 boots + 3 red pots, 0 to 2 Doran's Blades, IE or BT, 3 situational items.

Al Shabab

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDudeIsOn View Post
Geez man you need to take a chill pill. As far as the last 5 pages Garion has only replied to you once, only a short hug. He was just giving his own insight, so you didn't need to flip tables.

I don't think Sam wants to make a guide for every role there is. There's plenty already.
Typical AD carry build =
T1 boots + 3 red pots, 0 to 2 Doran's Blades, IE or BT, 3 situational items.
most pantheon builds guides etc are bruiser stuff and I play bruiser pantheon... I do not see pantheon working as a carry as he lacks what other melee carries lack etc.
more info would help

Coola

08-26-2012

Quote:
most pantheon builds guides etc are bruiser stuff and I play bruiser pantheon... I do not see pantheon working as a carry as he lacks what other melee carries lack etc.
more info would help
On panth I like the t1 boots, double dorans, brut, then go Phage->FM/BT/or LW in any order.

Kookazip

08-26-2012

ty very useful

AznDudeIsOn

08-27-2012

Quote:
more info would help
Items are always situational. You gotta look at skill levels, playstyles, your team comp, and enemy team comp. To know what to buy you need to know about how summoners play and develop, and how items work and why you would buy them.
Some questions I ask is:
What does my champion lack? Is what he lacked given by your teammates? Do you really need to fill in that gap?
If you fill it will it benefit you when fighting the enemy champion(s)?

Theoretical example:
Just maybe that FM for the slow proc or extra HP just wasn't helping you at all killing that shaco that blinked away and what you really needed was flat AD from IE to kill him instantly, or maybe a Ghostblade to help catch up cause your teammate already has a strong slow used on Shaco.

Like I said already, there are tons of guides on this stuff such as the official site, solomid, lolpro, and mobafire.
There is more info, just go find it. If not, explore and experiment for yourself and tell the world your findings.

AznDudeIsOn

08-27-2012

Quote:
pantheon working as a carry as he lacks what other melee carries lack
Build riven glass-cannon style, and make sure you NEVER go in first. Even wait a second or two (hopefully a teamate is tanky enough) while your teammates start the fight. Then fly in there swinging your big sword and tear their team up. Even if they are good enough to switch to target you, it won't matter as with life steal and attack damage they will go down too fast, while you gain life.

I took a minute and found this from E1C's thread. It's very similar to how AD carry pantheon will work, or any AD carry at all. Take a look at his wonderful thread.

Emfteka

08-27-2012

I have a question

AP Nidalee in 3s. Builds gp5 and athenes. No damage, no survivability, completely screws up the game. States that AD Nidalee isn't even viable because only one ability scales off AD. States that she did good in the past 5 games as Nidalee, and after closer examination, just stayed on the backlines and let her teammates do everything, while just throwing spears. What do I even say to a situation like this?

NicknameMy

08-28-2012

No Nunu jungle? WTF? He has basically nearly infinite sustain in the jungle and this is unqiue for 3vs3. His ganks are also great. And his mobility on the map aswell. Why is he a bad jungler? Others consider him a god tier jungler. (OnlyJaximus, pro at 3vs3, uses him combined with Jax and Nidalee for ultimate AS and map speed).
Finally, there are many bushes at 3vs3 where he can blindely channel his ult for massive damage.