Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

08-23-2012

Quote:
summoner somenot:
"Udyr : Strong Tank, High Damage, Incredible Stun Burst. And can get Ulti at level 1! OP!"

gameplay must be completely different at platinum. i would never get udyr's R first. he does way too much dmg with his Q.

and champs you have on the first post as being tier gods, you have as being tier one on your next post, just confused, either I'm alot worse than i thought, or something is wrong with this list.

probably the former.

I change it up as each patch,etc comes up. update*

Sam

08-23-2012

Quote:
tazzxx:
How and on which lane would u play karma?

Bot lane works :P Can handle 2v1.

Al Shabab

08-23-2012

Hey sam how do build pantheon, what does he offer that other bruiser`s do not and what are your tactics with him...
I play him on 3v3 and on 5v5 and I love his kit but he has low winrates and lacks sustain and escape methods that many top picks have.

show me your wisedom oo great raja

Sam

08-23-2012

Quote:
Al Shabab:
Hey sam how do build pantheon, what does he offer that other bruiser`s do not and what are your tactics with him...
I play him on 3v3 and on 5v5 and I love his kit but he has low winrates and lacks sustain and escape methods that many top picks have.

show me your wisedom oo great raja

build him like an AD carry!

Al Shabab

08-24-2012

Quote:
Såm:
build him like an AD carry!

come on man... a oneliner?
maybe you should make a guide on lolking or something... put a video on youtube

I usually build him liek this: longsword+hp, last whisper, merc`s, frozen mallet, maw, infinity, bloodthirster

I have also played him as a stun-tank with frozen heart, frozen mallet, omen... vs those like sion, vayne etc

when glass cannon I find myself focused to oblivion, and unable to even finish e because of all cc even when I go last into fight. bassically I find the usual melee carry problem and he has no fruit like gp, ulti like yi or trynda etc...

OnlyBotLane

08-24-2012

Why do you build Last Whisper as your very first item?

Luego

08-24-2012

Sam - if you're going to list Rengar as god/carry, can you give us the input? Consenus on GD is he's underpowered. Here, I'm just guessing he simply falls off late (less relevant in 3s). Strengths, weekenesses, teamcomp, itemizations?

Al Shabab

08-25-2012

Quote:
OnlyBotLane:
Why do you build Last Whisper as your very first item?

It is not always first item but the reason behind it is that it is easy to build it costs: 400+900+900 which is much easier to get to unlike most of other stuff which require expensive parts. With it you can easily get some kills and then buy a more expensive item without too much farming something like giants belt for frozen mallet or sword for infinity/bloodthirster etc...

Besides, enemies often build armor and last whisper gives you a huge advantage from the start... Pantheon builds usually start with brutalizer or last whisper and last whisper has biggest statistical winrate on him.

Do you like my answer or do you want a oneliner in terms of `cuz it`s good`

Coola

08-25-2012

Yeah i agree with the drop of rengar to tier 1. He is not nearly as powerful as someone like jax.

Garion

08-25-2012

Quote:
Al Shabab:
so what?
-he has been nerfed
-everybody has seen that
-you need ad only runes/masteries to do that and can STILL only do it against squishiest solo tops but not to regular ones like garen, malphite, riven etc
-he has worst stats than any other champion: http://lolmatches.com/championstats/1.0.0.145/R (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Flolmatches.com%2Fchampionstats%2F1.0.0.145%2FR)
his winrate and KDA is worse than karma`s
first and second day zyra and diana had like 55% winrate and first week like 58% he has fcking 34%

this is not my opinion these are facts... just because you had a good game with him does not mean anything about him

fact 1: nerfing a champion does not equate to the champion being bad

fact 2: stats does not equate to champion balance, many designers have already stated that and provided full reasoning on to why it is so

fact 3: Karma is very strong in lane and as an AP support

fact 4: win rate is not in any form of an indication towards whether a champion is strong or weak, you are dismissing many other variables that influence champion viability and balance

fact 5: you have misused the facts you have provided, demonstrating your inability to think critically