Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spoogeanator

08-19-2012

just a list bump

Let Me Eat You

08-19-2012

Sam, I want to speak with you personally and it would be op if you did, I frequent the 3v3 channel, and often times see you on there. I have a suggestion that would make this thread just the best out of all threads.

Flutterfluff

08-20-2012

Kass is Tier 4?

What.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A r4nd0m dr4g0n View Post
Kass is Tier 4?

What.
Kass can't farm, gets 4 shot all game long (even if fed), runs out of mana constantly, and is worthless until level 6. How is he not Tier 4?

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Yeah... Rengar makes Darius look like joke, considering he can auto-heal for 15% of his max hp every 10-12s. I don't know if it's a game bug or what, but once you hit max ferocity, it auto-refreshes your cds; there are times when I can double-Q/W/E someone instantly for over 1k damage after you get a bit of gear, then do it again 6-7s later.

Al Shabab

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Yeah... Rengar makes Darius look like joke, considering he can auto-heal for 15% of his max hp every 10-12s. I don't know if it's a game bug or what, but once you hit max ferocity, it auto-refreshes your cds; there are times when I can double-Q/W/E someone instantly for over 1k damage after you get a bit of gear, then do it again 6-7s later.
pfff
how so? their damage output is not even comparable... while darius can grab whole team, he can spin axe to deal damage to whole team and can ult the whole team while being very tanky and has a not bad beggining

rengar`s power is extremly situational, they already removed his abbility to get ferocity just from using passive, they nerfed his item and they nerfed his q damage...
I find him as a bad copy of ww with some predator flavor... dps wise he is weak, burst wise he is situational and depends on ferocity which is not the case with shaco, xin, and most other assasin`s escape wise he only has ulti, jungle wise... on summoner`s rift he barely take blue on lvl 5 if smite is on cd...

overall he offers some nice utility with his ulti but imho he is for tier 2... not op in any sense

Realyst

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
pfff
how so? their damage output is not even comparable... while darius can grab whole team, he can spin axe to deal damage to whole team and can ult the whole team while being very tanky and has a not bad beggining

rengar`s power is extremly situational, they already removed his abbility to get ferocity just from using passive, they nerfed his item and they nerfed his q damage...
I find him as a bad copy of ww with some predator flavor... dps wise he is weak, burst wise he is situational and depends on ferocity which is not the case with shaco, xin, and most other assasin`s escape wise he only has ulti, jungle wise... on summoner`s rift he barely take blue on lvl 5 if smite is on cd...

overall he offers some nice utility with his ulti but imho he is for tier 2... not op in any sense
I just soloed Blue at level 1 without a leash on Summoner's Rift with Rengar, not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you're not aware of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZcB...=&feature=plcp

And yes, that still exists in the game currently.

Al Shabab

08-21-2012

Quote:
I just soloed Blue at level 1 without a leash on Summoner's Rift with Rengar, not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you're not aware of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZcB...=&feature=plcp

And yes, that still exists in the game currently.
you are lieing

that is no longer possible because they nerfed his passive so it does not give ferocity upon usage, since you do not know this it is obvious you are lieing

Realyst

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
you are lieing

that is no longer possible because they nerfed his passive so it does not give ferocity upon usage, since you do not know this it is obvious you are lieing
Are you mentally handicapped, he stacked Ferocity via the golems.

Al Shabab

08-22-2012

Quote:
Are you mentally handicapped, he stacked Ferocity via the golems.
so what?
-he has been nerfed
-everybody has seen that
-you need ad only runes/masteries to do that and can STILL only do it against squishiest solo tops but not to regular ones like garen, malphite, riven etc
-he has worst stats than any other champion: http://lolmatches.com/championstats/1.0.0.145/R
his winrate and KDA is worse than karma`s
first and second day zyra and diana had like 55% winrate and first week like 58% he has fcking 34%

this is not my opinion these are facts... just because you had a good game with him does not mean anything about him