Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggalenko

08-02-2012

Yes you can shut him down, you can shut down any champion. You just have to do it early on before they farm and or get their ultimates.

X4N4T05

08-02-2012

*sigh* Nobody gives my J4 any love in TT.

Sam

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
I think you can. As long as you beat him in lane and take him out of the fight before his ult can be a problem. LIke I said I didn't think it was easy but I think you can shut him down. This doesn't mean I don't think he is super strong either.
His ulti is probably the main problem, even if you "take him down" in laning phase which is really,really hard. His ulti is just a true damage output. So you can't even do much about that. >_<

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
His ulti is probably the main problem, even if you "take him down" in laning phase which is really,really hard. His ulti is just a true damage output. So you can't even do much about that. >_<
Yes I'm not disagreeing. Only way to do it is to beat him in lane>kill him first in every team fight before any of your team get low.

Yetti

Recruiter

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Mhm... What do you guys think about Darius. And anybody else got anymore remarks on Zyra or anything on the tier list?
I still feel Darius is the number 1 champ on TT right now. His laning phase is so strong. And as was brought out, even if he gets shut down early, he still does enough damage to be useful, and once he gets a couple kills, he turns into an unstoppable force. Build him defensively of course.

Zyra is OP right now as well. She is going to be getting nerfed hard though, so wherever you put her doesn't matter much. But currently she is 100% God Tier AP Carry. WEWQR combo is just too strong. Throw an ignite in there and at level 6 there seriously isn't a single champ that can survive that.

Cant wait for Diana! Played her on the PBE extensively... has an amazing kit for TT. If they don't adjust her damage down too far, tier 1 or higher is a definite. She is like Darius... can be built tanky and still does insane damage.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I played a game as Rumble, and still stomped, but I felt like my early game was a fair bit harder. Not sure if that really makes sense given the nature of the nerfs, but it did slow me down a bit. Once I got a bit more AP I basically didn't notice any difference (thank god they just nerfed basedamage and 5%, and not ratios).

He's still tier 1 for sure. *Maybe* still god-tier.

Triton95

08-03-2012

Me and two of my friends played a few games last night and we powned other teams I was Darius one game against a Cass in top. Needless to say that she got ****** up by my q w e combos. I hit lvl 6 and never looked back.

Axil

Recruiter

08-03-2012

wow a bruiser beating a squishy ap nice

Triton95

08-03-2012

As to Diana I can't wait for her to come out. In PBE I played a 2v2 TT and laned against a Darius as Diana I beat him pretty well. It also helped that my top lane, Kayle, was able to beat the enemy Yorick.

I agree that Diana will be Tier one or up.

And Yeah i know that it isn't that impressive about my destroying that Cass but I have seen a few threads on how OP Cass is in solo lanes in TT.

PS: She really isn't if you can dodge her q and stay away from her w. Her ulti is a game changer but if you build tanky enough you can easily survive it.

OnlyBotLane

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton95 View Post
As to Diana I can't wait for her to come out. In PBE I played a 2v2 TT and laned against a Darius as Diana I beat him pretty well. It also helped that my top lane, Kayle, was able to beat the enemy Yorick.

I agree that Diana will be Tier one or up.

And Yeah i know that it isn't that impressive about my destroying that Cass but I have seen a few threads on how OP Cass is in solo lanes in TT.

PS: She really isn't if you can dodge her q and stay away from her w. Her ulti is a game changer but if you build tanky enough you can easily survive it.
I dunno. I think I feel her more of a tier 2 as she doesn't have the utility of most other tanky APs. Great DPS though.