Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afrikanheart

12-09-2011

i think lux should be tier 2 or 3. I mean i play her all the time and roll with her. She has a 2 champion snare on a low CD, She can Slow any funnel area on map to move through with light binding aswell as acting a ward, She has great poke and burst, she has a IMBA snipe ult thats on low CD and can fire across most of the map. Shes not played much on TT but i have had incredible results. A well shot binding cc's 2/3s of thier team.

I find her excellent at supportig a AD carry and a bruiser, and she is adept at slowing rooting enemies off of injured teamates.

plus its awesome to listen to a screaming tryn and u blast him to oblivion from far away as he runs on his ult. (tryn roar, spin, heal, LUX scream- toasted tryn)

IIbuddhaII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

a

Sam

12-11-2011

She has no survivability, when she gets gank, you miss your stun you got to flash, once you lose flash for 2-3 mins. They gank you again, and it starts to snowball thats why it doesnt work that efficiently. Morgana if she get ganks, she can just put up her shield to protect exhaust or stun easily. So she is really good. And tryndamere doesn't need to run from her xP, just chase her and few critical and she dead.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-12-2011

twitch and tf in tier 7? I call BS

D Dragneel

12-12-2011

Hey sam i notice you have Tristana listed as an AP carry...if thats so what do you think of her as an AD carry?

Sam

12-12-2011

She is kind of just a troll pick. She really isn't that strong. But has a rick-roll AP power. :P

biGGWellPlayed

12-12-2011

lol this is not accurate at all

Sam

12-12-2011

How is it not accurate? o.O

Phence

12-13-2011

I play Sona all the time in 3's.

Knightshade4

12-13-2011

I feel like you've written off far too many champs as useless.
Although I do like the God title on Singed. I have a hard not not picking him in TT