Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by occasionalHero View Post
Eh not really. We're 1480 as a team, and considering that's about 500 less than the highest ranked team, if you compare with solo queue we'd be about 2k Elo, which I think is pretty **** good. Perhaps being underestimated is one of our greatest strengths, idk. It just works. My bot lane partner and I duo queued and got placed on BabeeQ's or w/e his name is team and he complimented us on our style

Don't knock it til you try it
You can probably run any 2 high-tier picks with any tanky support/initiator and rollface to 1500 ELO. A few examples would be Leona/Taric/Nunu/Malphite/Rammus/Alistar/Amumu/Maokai/Nautilus/etc. It wouldn't even matter really as long as they have either a taunt, a ranged stun/extreme slow, or a dashing root. Sure on their own they are weak and cannot carry, but combine them with LeeSin/GP/Riven/etc and the result is an automatic victory assuming you end the game within the first 20-25 minutes.

Yetti

06-21-2012

Hey Sam,

I play a lot of 3v3, and view myself as an above average player, and am always striving to improve. I feel I have a pretty good knowledge of Twisted Treeline, and was wondering what advice you have to help me find a team to play ranked games with? Do I have to start from the bottom and work my way up? Play with random teammates until I find ones that I have chemistry with? Is posting here on the forums the best way to do that?

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I can only carry so hard in normal solo que, and think it would be a lot of fun to get into playing ranked games with a team, where we can develop chemistry and strategies and theorycraft etc etc.

Sam

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
Hey Sam,

I play a lot of 3v3, and view myself as an above average player, and am always striving to improve. I feel I have a pretty good knowledge of Twisted Treeline, and was wondering what advice you have to help me find a team to play ranked games with? Do I have to start from the bottom and work my way up? Play with random teammates until I find ones that I have chemistry with? Is posting here on the forums the best way to do that?

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I can only carry so hard in normal solo que, and think it would be a lot of fun to get into playing ranked games with a team, where we can develop chemistry and strategies and theorycraft etc etc.
Try sticking with a few individuals. And build up teamwork and chemistry together. After that learn which role you guys feel best with and stick with it. Don't try to change up by saying you play top most of the time and you want to try out AP. Stick with the roles and progress through the rankings. Also always have a jungler, I can't stress that enough. Not sure what else I can say. But good luck!

willxo

06-21-2012

sam i love u

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

everyone luvs sam :3

PurpleURP

06-22-2012

so dar and mundo still god tier after nerf from draven patch??

BaBeeQ

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Try sticking with a few individuals. And build up teamwork and chemistry together. After that learn which role you guys feel best with and stick with it. Don't try to change up by saying you play top most of the time and you want to try out AP. Stick with the roles and progress through the rankings. Also always have a jungler, I can't stress that enough. Not sure what else I can say. But good luck!
Why do you rage at me NOOB

Sam

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Why do you rage at me NOOB
haha!

Eryn

06-22-2012

200,000 views! Gratz!

Possward

06-22-2012

What are you talking about? I was once 1 v 3 and i was twisted fate, I dominated I had about 27/6/2 but i still lost because i was out numbered