Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coola

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
Yeah I agree with Darius being God Tier... He can carry insanely hard. And he is very hard to counter with his true damage, plus he does some magic damage with his passive. Although that is getting nerfed in the next patch.

I also agree that GP maybe doesn't deserve God Tier anymore. Maybe I just don't know how to play him that well, but he just doesn't seem to carry as hard as he used too.

I've been playing a lot of Hecarim lately... I think everyone is underestimating him. Eventually he is going to be at least tier 1, mark my words. His kit is really good for TT, his ultimate is great for team fights, and his W heals an insane amount of damage. Build up a lot of resistance instead of HP, and max W first, and you almost can't kill him in a team fight.
Okay fair enough on the Darius, I agree he is really strong, but I'll keep my doubts to myself lol.

So do you jungle or lane hecarim? I'm interested, I feel he is an underrated champ, but have no idea how to play the guy :/ .

XElement

06-02-2012

may i ask why mordekaiser is on t3?
I been hearing he is pretty good in 3v3.

Also, from what I played with him in 5v5.
If you can farm, whcih sounds easy to do in 3v3. You can get the items you want and do well.
WoTa, Hourglass, Lich Bane, Deatcap. though 4 items would make him a power house.
WoTafor sustain.
Hourglass, if you are focus'd plus great armor
lich bane, movement speed and MR, plus mostly just makes your Q godlike.
Deathcap makes your ult deadly
Sorc boots
last item could be Rylai's for health/slow, Abyssall for MR plus MR reduction, or DFG for more burst. And maybe VOid staff if they build MR

Yetti

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
Okay fair enough on the Darius, I agree he is really strong, but I'll keep my doubts to myself lol.

So do you jungle or lane hecarim? I'm interested, I feel he is an underrated champ, but have no idea how to play the guy :/ .
You can do either, I like top lane with him. Max his W first, and depending on the matchup rush a Trinity, or else get a wriggles first if you need some sustain and armor. After Trinity, I go straight resistances... GA, Thornmail, FoN or Maw. Don't build much health, build more resistances. That way the insane amount of HP you heal gets more bang for its buck.

Oh and another good item to get at some point while building trinity is Brutalizer. CDR is nice on Hec.

He does average in 1v1 situations, but really shines in teamfights. His ult is an incredible initiator, and his W heals so much when you are healing off of 3 enemy champions being pounded by your whole team.

His jungling is good, and he is so-so at ganking. His E works well if you come from behind because it has knockback. I would suggest bringing exhaust if your going to jungle with him... helps with ganks, since he doesn't have much cc.

Let me know if you want to run some games sometime.

Yetti

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by occasionalHero View Post
I've been playing Leona all day and out of 9 matches have only lost one, paired with a friend of mine who only played Sejuani... I don't fully agree with this list, but it's decent. I've gotta agree with Singed and Darius of course.
Hmm you must be playing at a pretty low elo... I've found Leona to be laughably bad in TT. She doesn't do enough damage to be viable.

XxwinerxX

06-03-2012

Why try is out of tier god?

Yetti

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxwinerxX View Post
Why try is out of tier god?
It's been my experience that he is very weak early game... a lot of other champions can zone him out early, and get way ahead of him. He has his place, and is still a strong champ, but I agree he no longer deserves God Tier.

Sam

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
It's been my experience that he is very weak early game... a lot of other champions can zone him out early, and get way ahead of him. He has his place, and is still a strong champ, but I agree he no longer deserves God Tier.
**** Yeti knows whats he talking about !

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

make a section above god tier and just put darius in it.

Sam

06-05-2012

Just tried Darius again. . . omg so broken, beated jax so fast. . .

BryAallDay

06-05-2012

I don't like where Trundle is on the list. You need a Trundle tier.