Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TUBSHARK

05-28-2012

God tier: FIZZ AND ONLY FIZZ. AP, AD, crit, attack speed.. it all works.

Lotus Guardian

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUBSHARK View Post
God tier: FIZZ AND ONLY FIZZ. AP, AD, crit, attack speed.. it all works.
That's because THE FIZZ IS AWESOME

SkysMoon

05-30-2012

Why do you not have all possible junglers listed? A few right off the top of my head are Malphite, Udyr, J4, Jax, Gangplank, Cho'gath and Amumu. I find J4 and Jax to be particularly effective. Amumu, Cho, and GP are also good choices, especially with a solid team. I solo queue all of these junglers aswell, to effect - but gank oriented ones like Jax and Amu and J4 do really really well. Just looking for your reasoning is all.

I posted this, and it was downvoted. First I must say this is slightly frustrating because downvotes are for troll comments, and second I did not get a response. Could you guys please explain yourself? I am asking a legitimate question, I'm sorry if you don't agree.

SgtPepper

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
The reason is because most ap champs picked on TT usually burst and tf can simple not. All he has is a poke and does not have much cc.
tf played properly can stun for 2 sec every 3.7 sec

also can burst for over 1.2k with a hat

look at his difficulty before commenting on the great Twister of FARTS

Lotus Guardian

06-01-2012

oh yeah who totally did not see this list update

Yetti

06-01-2012

Finally took my advice and raised Jax to God Tier?

Coola

06-01-2012

Jax being god tier, yes. But do you really believe Darius is god tier? And do you still believe GP is still god tier? I feel like both should be tier 1.

Yetti

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
Jax being god tier, yes. But do you really believe Darius is god tier? And do you still believe GP is still god tier? I feel like both should be tier 1.
Yeah I agree with Darius being God Tier... He can carry insanely hard. And he is very hard to counter with his true damage, plus he does some magic damage with his passive. Although that is getting nerfed in the next patch.

I also agree that GP maybe doesn't deserve God Tier anymore. Maybe I just don't know how to play him that well, but he just doesn't seem to carry as hard as he used too.

I've been playing a lot of Hecarim lately... I think everyone is underestimating him. Eventually he is going to be at least tier 1, mark my words. His kit is really good for TT, his ultimate is great for team fights, and his W heals an insane amount of damage. Build up a lot of resistance instead of HP, and max W first, and you almost can't kill him in a team fight.

Sam

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
Yeah I agree with Darius being God Tier... He can carry insanely hard. And he is very hard to counter with his true damage, plus he does some magic damage with his passive. Although that is getting nerfed in the next patch.

I also agree that GP maybe doesn't deserve God Tier anymore. Maybe I just don't know how to play him that well, but he just doesn't seem to carry as hard as he used too.

I've been playing a lot of Hecarim lately... I think everyone is underestimating him. Eventually he is going to be at least tier 1, mark my words. His kit is really good for TT, his ultimate is great for team fights, and his W heals an insane amount of damage. Build up a lot of resistance instead of HP, and max W first, and you almost can't kill him in a team fight.
GP just isn't played much cause so much more "fun" champions/bruisers are coming out. GP is still really strong and reliable.

A Sproutling

06-02-2012

I've been playing Leona all day and out of 9 matches have only lost one, paired with a friend of mine who only played Sejuani... I don't fully agree with this list, but it's decent. I've gotta agree with Singed and Darius of course.