Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drainb

05-17-2012

Udyr should be higher than T2 just my 2cents

SharkAttk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

I was wondering on why you might have put Sejuani way down in T4... i have played alot of ranked 3s and when i lock in sej my team has way to easy of a time in all team fights, and she gets aaround the map to help and stop ganks WAY fast with her "charge".... anyways just wanted some feed-back on that thanks nice list otherwise.

Sam

05-20-2012

Sejuani isn't even tanky, does no dmg. It's just overall useless. It may have a weak CC ulti, but thats about it. She just goes in and doesn't come back out.

ICcola

05-20-2012

Hey I just started playing 3's ranked and my friend is obsessed with Irelia top lane. She was strong during the nerf and now with her buff I feel she is just plain op. He builds tanky attackspeed and just abuses the true damage. I feel everything in her kit is great! He has yet to loose a game. I think she belongs in the god tier or atleast the 1 tier. thank you

Sam

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICcola View Post
Hey I just started playing 3's ranked and my friend is obsessed with Irelia top lane. She was strong during the nerf and now with her buff I feel she is just plain op. He builds tanky attackspeed and just abuses the true damage. I feel everything in her kit is great! He has yet to loose a game. I think she belongs in the god tier or atleast the 1 tier. thank you
You just started playing rank, there are a lot of counters to beating Irelia. For example, Jax and Udyr. She doesn't deserve that high of a tier. Her early game is really weak, only her middle game is decent.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-20-2012

An orange a day keeps the Dr.Mundo away

Malz tier 2

Singed should be tier 1 kinda in consistent these days.

Tryndy Tier 1

Shen god Bruiser

Blagon

05-20-2012

the problem with sejuani is she needs mana to clear and sucks at killing dragon and red.

SharkAttk

05-20-2012

Now that's the thing, when i use and play her she is VERY tanky, ya she is not as tanky as say singed or amumu... but i can engage a 3v1 and stay in until 2 are dead ( most of the time ) and even so, is it not her job to die to get that ace? and i do fairly well in dmg when compared to almost all other tanks if left alone.

Konouiji

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatk View Post
Now that's the thing, when i use and play her she is VERY tanky, ya she is not as tanky as say singed or amumu... but i can engage a 3v1 and stay in until 2 are dead ( most of the time ) and even so, is it not her job to die to get that ace? and i do fairly well in dmg when compared to almost all other tanks if left alone.
I have "meh" experience with Sej since whenever I play the opposing team's tank is often more helpful overall (Mumu Bandages, Naut Q, Blitz fist, etc.) but I know that in a gank, those guys can just hard CC your carry and kill them whereas Sej can tank but provides little damage to anything. That and her escape isn't great on a map where mobility is king.

SharkAttk

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konouiji View Post
I have "meh" experience with Sej since whenever I play the opposing team's tank is often more helpful overall (Mumu Bandages, Naut Q, Blitz fist, etc.) but I know that in a gank, those guys can just hard CC your carry and kill them whereas Sej can tank but provides little damage to anything. That and her escape isn't great on a map where mobility is king.
And i just feel that "little" dmg is totally worth having when you are with a 3s "traditional" team ( 2 bruisers 1 ranged ) because now you just make things that much easier on your carry and not just cc all day then feel useless. Now on the escape, you can move over ANY wall on TT with the charge and you most likely roll flash as well... i dont see how that is no mobility