Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattles View Post
How to Riven jungle? Seems like I'm just so squishy after I get my Wriggles. Not sure what to build after that
1. Spam Doran's blades
2. Farm for a BF Sword/BT
3. ???????
4. PROFIT!

ScrewStraighties

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsepr View Post
I still don't understand how strong Hercarim is yet. Does anybody have any feedbacks?
First time jungle in TT EVER, I went like 4/0/5 as him. It was pretty sweet. Try him there, I don't think he should be played in lane tbh, his ganking potential is pretty sweet and he can escape if he needs to because of his movespeed buff.

Nattles

05-08-2012

Why is Skarner so low? Also, is it possible to jungle him in 3s? It seems like the minions are way too strong to go regrowth pendant into a philo stone.

Zungg

05-08-2012

Do any of you guys stream? I really want to watch some high level 3v3 play.

Yetti

05-10-2012

Nice list. The big change I would make is raise Jax up to tier god. He counters so many high tier champions, it's not even funny. His early pressure in top lane is insane. I used to think he wasn't that great, but when I took the time to really really learn him, he is a beast. His 'e' is so versatile. As a duelist he is unstoppable. Once team fighting starts, let your teammates initiate, and come in and clean up shop. You have to understand how to use his passive and his ult passive to truly be great with him. Takes time and practice.

Otherwise, nice list! Thanks!

Konouiji

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
Nice list. The big change I would make is raise Jax up to tier god. He counters so many high tier champions, it's not even funny. His early pressure in top lane is insane. I used to think he wasn't that great, but when I took the time to really really learn him, he is a beast. His 'e' is so versatile. As a duelist he is unstoppable. Once team fighting starts, let your teammates initiate, and come in and clean up shop. You have to understand how to use his passive and his ult passive to truly be great with him. Takes time and practice.

The problem I see with Jax is that he's countered by several common champions in TT, thus cutting off his early harass and rendering him more like a babysit carry than a real threat. If you've ever had to babysit a Jax you'll understand why he's not exactly top tier.

Yetti

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konouiji View Post
The problem I see with Jax is that he's countered by several common champions in TT, thus cutting off his early harass and rendering him more like a babysit carry than a real threat. If you've ever had to babysit a Jax you'll understand why he's not exactly top tier.
Which common champions counter Jax?

Also, Sam, I was your 100th thumbs up!

Sam

05-10-2012

Quote:

His early game is actually pretty bad, unless he gets baby sit. I mean I know what you are trying to say, but a lot of champions from T-God/1 can easily handle jax top. I mean he is a threat, not doubting that, but he isn't as strong as you think he is.

Jax needs to farm some few items to actually be a threat. All the high tiers don't need a lot to be able to do some high damage. So that's why jax doesn't deserve t-god

Sam

05-10-2012

Quote:
Which common champions counter Jax?

Also, Sam, I was your 100th thumbs up!
Cool! !

Yetti

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
His early game is actually pretty bad, unless he gets baby sit. I mean I know what you are trying to say, but a lot of champions from T-God/1 can easily handle jax top. I mean he is a threat, not doubting that, but he isn't as strong as you think he is.

Jax needs to farm some few items to actually be a threat. All the high tiers don't need a lot to be able to do some high damage. So that's why jax doesn't deserve t-god
Hmm I guess I still disagree. We should play sometime so I can show you how good he is up top. When I'm not so tired, I'll post on here tomorrow why he is amazing even at level 1 up top.