Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iron Phinatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

With the dragon being key and easy to take and top having a lot of room for invasive jungling, is the normal set-up AD top and AP bottom? Since AP might have more troubles taken junglecamps early.

Knight of Wolves

04-14-2012

This is great. Cass is always fun on TT.

Magnesia

04-14-2012

I've been having a lot of trouble lately as a solo AP bot when they don't have a jungler.

We've been facing teams with a kill lane bottom. (J4, Panth, Garen, Xin, or one of these and another ranged champ) Being Lulu, I get bullied out and actually outleveled when I'm in a solo lane vs duo lane.

How do you survive 1v2 vs. a kill lane?

Nattles

04-15-2012

How's Nautilus in 3s? I have 6300 IP and am debating on whether to buy Nautilus or Shyvana. I know Shyv is god tier, but it seems like Nautilus is a lot more fun. Is he completely useless in 3s? Would he be viable as AP?

Spoogeanator

04-15-2012

So I just got renekton, and I know its obviously going to vary from game to game, but does anyone have a good general outline for how to build him?

Sam

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogeanator View Post
So I just got renekton, and I know its obviously going to vary from game to game, but does anyone have a good general outline for how to build him?
Boots +3 pots
2 Dorans -> Brutalizar -> Phage - Frozen Mallet/Atma
Boots Vary
etc etc etc

Sam

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron Phinatic View Post
With the dragon being key and easy to take and top having a lot of room for invasive jungling, is the normal set-up AD top and AP bottom? Since AP might have more troubles taken junglecamps early.
Yeah. But dragon really isn't easy to get if both teams actually know what they are doing. They'll constantly ward it. So nobdy can take it that easily. AP goes bot is because it's a farmfest and who is a better AP bot. Thats pretty much it. AD's with Jungle work better together top than AP/Jungle

Sam

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattles View Post
How's Nautilus in 3s? I have 6300 IP and am debating on whether to buy Nautilus or Shyvana. I know Shyv is god tier, but it seems like Nautilus is a lot more fun. Is he completely useless in 3s? Would he be viable as AP?
Nautilus is really squishy. . . he just looks big. Once you take out his shield he really isn't that strong.

Shyvanna is a really good pick :P It's actually pretyy fun to play shyvanna haha. You get to fly in and just hit your Q(splash ) just run around and dominate.

And AP uh... I tried that it works to a certain point. Like i said he is really squishy.

Sam

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnesia View Post
I've been having a lot of trouble lately as a solo AP bot when they don't have a jungler.

We've been facing teams with a kill lane bottom. (J4, Panth, Garen, Xin, or one of these and another ranged champ) Being Lulu, I get bullied out and actually outleveled when I'm in a solo lane vs duo lane.

How do you survive 1v2 vs. a kill lane?
Not going to lie. . . Your pretty FKed! xD haha. You just have to farm carefully in tower and wait till your jungler comes to gank them. That's seriously all you can do.

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Hi Såm.