Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jake Juke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

houinjmk,l.;

Sam

04-10-2012

Updated as of April 10, 2012. 4:51 PM.

Cyclone A

04-10-2012

Firstly, I think it's very cool you answer almost all the questions asked here.

My team just started playing ranked 3's. Right now we are 10-1and have been trying to run Warwick top, Riven jungle, Kennen bottom, whenever we can.

Lately, however, we have been trying out Wukong top, Lulu bottom, Riven jungle.

We all agree that we want to run Lulu bottom when available but we aren't sure that Wukong is the right pick for top, despite his and Lulu's ults synergizing well together because he lacks tankiness compared to warwick, etc.

Who do you think would be a good top to run with a Lulu and (Riven?) comp?

PS. Why do you play Pantheon so much? Is it just because he dominates lane so hard? It seems like he falls off late game drastically.. Although admittedly not many of your games make it to 20 minutes...

Sam

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone A View Post
Firstly, I think it's very cool you answer almost all the questions asked here.

My team just started playing ranked 3's. Right now we are 10-1and have been trying to run Warwick top, Riven jungle, Kennen bottom, whenever we can.

Lately, however, we have been trying out Wukong top, Lulu bottom, Riven jungle.

We all agree that we want to run Lulu bottom when available but we aren't sure that Wukong is the right pick for top, despite his and Lulu's ults synergizing well together because he lacks tankiness compared to warwick, etc.

Who do you think would be a good top to run with a Lulu and (Riven?) comp?

PS. Why do you play Pantheon so much? Is it just because he dominates lane so hard? It seems like he falls off late game drastically.. Although admittedly not many of your games make it to 20 minutes...
haha. . . Well my games don't last 20 minutes that much because of our comp is just off the chart good. Riven is overall good through beginning/mid/late game. Panth dominates early/mid game. And our AP dominates Late game hard. Mhm. Why i play to pantheon so much. . . mhm. . . Just he is a fun champ

Pantheon is really strong with LuLu as well. When he jumps down on them. Every enemy focus Panth and all you have to do is ulti him and its pretty much fight is over. Mhm. But wukong works just as good. I've tried it already and does ALOT of damage! haha. Just try out Wukong/Pantheon or maybe even Udyr (Shield 300 damage + Your Ulti = Unstoppable)

Spoogeanator

04-11-2012

Give victor another chance at this, I assume you never see him because most people assume he's still trash. But he seems to do pretty decent.

Oh God Im Based

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogeanator View Post
Give victor another chance at this, I assume you never see him because most people assume he's still trash. But he seems to do pretty decent.
he literally drops in 2 hits man

iron Phinatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

If you jungle, what is the normal jungle route and what are the normal starting items? I saw some advice for riven but 'same old, same old' doesn't tell me a lot as I don't know what has always been the normal route. Do you take the regular jungle masteries from SR (21/0/9 or 21/9/0 with often flat AD/AS, armor yellow and mres/level blue.. with AD/ArP/Movement quints)? Mainly interested in Riven, Lee Sin and Udyr

Oh and when should you get oracles? I assume you'd get it on the jungler, is that true? Or is it simply better to stick with vision wards at dragon and red?
Thank you for the tierlist, my friends and I are likely going to transition from 5v5 to 3v3 and it'll be a great help

Maxijazz

04-12-2012

Looks like your doing good with the list but Akali really is not a hybrid champion. She only is hybrid by getting 10 AD early for the spellvamp, then it is all AP. Her burst is much better than her auto attack.

Edit: Poppy a better hybrid than Akali? I think they are pretty much on the same level other than Poppy's tunnel vision ult but Akali has stronger burst and more sustain.

Magnesia

04-12-2012

I love the tier list, but I have a question about general 3v3 strategy.

Where are good places to ward, and when do you know to use a sight ward, pink ward, or to just buy oracle's?

Maxijazz

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnesia View Post
I love the tier list, but I have a question about general 3v3 strategy.

Where are good places to ward, and when do you know to use a sight ward, pink ward, or to just buy oracle's?
You want a ward near dragon to see people getting the buffs or if enemy team is taking dragon and a ward on red to prevent ganks and keep red buff under control.

If you take or lose a tower you want to also have a ward in the bush nearest the broken tower to keep up that advantage because you are overextending if the other turret isn't down.
(If top, the one closer to the base. If bot, the one above the broken tower.)

Use pink wards on dragon and red because the enemy team will most likely be warding those spots.

Oracles is really helpful against Teemo shrooms and Shaco boxes but really only buy oracles if you are sure you wont lose it quickly and the enemy is seriously warding.