Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

04-09-2012

Watch out for Lulu AP just saying. . . Really strong burst.

BobMcFail

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Small bottom than to your other small camp. from there u either gank or counter jungle.
i assume the buff cmap does too much damage

BobMcFail

04-09-2012

hey sam you seem to be on of the best 3v3 players out there can you give us some replays?

why downvotes?

Turtle Omega

04-09-2012

I'd disagree on Urgot.

At least Urgot + Singed combo

Coola

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
I'd disagree on Urgot.

I would have to say that the Singed is the reason that is good more than the urgot.

Oppress0r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Såm do you maintain this list in a blog or a website somewhere? I don't take anyone's tier list as gospel but they sometimes give me decent ideas. Renekton tier 1? Then I try him and am pleasantly surprised. Not really, I don't even play him. But whatever. I'm surprised to see Cass so high. I play her pretty well but I'm not so sure about god tier in such a volatile environment.

You've given me some interesting ideas. Keep the list going.

Sam

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppress0r View Post
Såm do you maintain this list in a blog or a website somewhere? I don't take anyone's tier list as gospel but they sometimes give me decent ideas. Renekton tier 1? Then I try him and am pleasantly surprised. Not really, I don't even play him. But whatever. I'm surprised to see Cass so high. I play her pretty well but I'm not so sure about god tier in such a volatile environment.

You've given me some interesting ideas. Keep the list going.
You just got to try it all out, I feel like telling people how to play the game or even just telling them comps won't improve the game. you have to go out there and try it yourself I've tried so many comps in rank and etc. Pretty much know TT front and back. But thanks. I plan to keep it up

o btw. Cass wins every AP lane. check "Vsepr" player. I've played with him so many times. . . Can't lose bot lane. Even against 2v1 he can stay in lane forever if she gets a chalice and a few doran rings. The only thing that can possibly counter Cass is AD bruisers bot. Other than that not very sure. Any opinions?

Sam

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMcFail View Post
i assume the buff cmap does too much damage
To be honest, Mundo or Shyvanna can do the buff camp. The only problem is it's risky and can cost the game if you don't do it properly, or they counterjungle and find you. Snow balls after that.

Sam

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
I'd disagree on Urgot.

Urgot is so weak . . . Just saying. Urgot doesn't have that strength in TT as it does as an AD carry in SR, you can't farm your items.

Oppress0r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

I'm not qualified to argue Cass either way. I'm no pro and am only beginning to get into 3's. I do play her in 5's and do decently well. I can only imagine that in 3's you're taking a difficult champ to a whole new level of difficult. So far 90% of the champs I see in 3v3 are melee and most of those are gap closing, stun/slow/silence bruisers who like to gnaw on my squishy face.