Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spoogeanator

Member

04-04-2012

bumping the list


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Mundo op!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Boy Nate

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Akali Higher (High T2 probably, low T1)
Her burst damage is unbelievable when you build right and cant be beat in lane most of the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
Akali Higher (High T2 probably, low T1)
Her burst damage is unbelievable when you build right and cant be beat in lane most of the time.
You can counter her with bruisers btw. She can't win lane against strong high burst AD bruisers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SovietNinjaz

Junior Member

04-07-2012

What items do you build on Shen to make him Tier 1?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobMcFail

Senior Member

04-07-2012

how do i jungle riven what route?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietNinjaz View Post
What items do you build on Shen to make him Tier 1?
Go full out tanky, warmogs or frozen mallet, wits end, aegis of legion, etc etc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMcFail View Post
how do i jungle riven what route?
Same old, Same old. . . You just need a good leash to not take a lot of dmg in beginning. And need to learn how to Q auto, Q auto, Q auto. And not just full out Q,Q,Q.

Armor +5
21-9-0


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobMcFail

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Same old, Same old. . . You just need a good leash to not take a lot of dmg in beginning. And need to learn how to Q auto, Q auto, Q auto. And not just full out Q,Q,Q.

Armor +5
21-9-0
so what route small bottom camp then only the buff then gank?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMcFail View Post
so what route small bottom camp then only the buff then gank?
Small bottom than to your other small camp. from there u either gank or counter jungle.