Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-02-2012

Swap tryndy and panth

Sam

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
If there are two jungles you farm the jungle, counterjungle, or gank. Also the buffs aren't that hard to kill...Shyvana for example, can easily do the buffs or red buff at lvl 2 or 3 with smite. She can do her bot camp, top camp and as long as she didnt get doubles she can easily do one of the buffs. Other junglers can do it on their first back, and when they get vamp scepter its easy and they have enough hp to do more jungle or gank.

For the Cassio and rumble part: She is their because she is the highest DPS ap in the game and works well in TT against melees. She has an aoe slow, aoe that speeds her up, and her ult in TT is amazing. She wins her lane and can 1v2 if the enemy doesnt have a jungler for some reason. Rumble is still really good, imo he is god tier, but I am sure Sam has his reasons, so i respect that.

Olaf: Yeah I think Olaf should be higher too, I think Sam just hasn't looked at Olaf after his reappearance as a popular pick.

Nasus: No....He loses to Olaf, Rumble, any good AP in TT. He is meant to farm but can't do much if he can't farm against people that just zone him. Also any good team will have a jungler thus the bot won't be lvl 4... but also 6.

Lux: She is weak early, her cooldowns are too long, her mana costs are decently high. If I wanna beat you in lane I pick someone who needs farm and pushes well to make you use up your mana. And then when your jungler ganks I just dodged your skills shots. Her burst is extremely high yes and she does a lot of dmg, but she doesn't have the ability to kite after her initial spell cycle. She q's your guy and then I am pantheon I just jump on you and kill you. Her ult is amazing, but at lvl 6 she isnt gonna out damage a smite. Lvl 16 she does I think, but that can't be the reasoning. I think she is really fun to play on SR, but she needs a few changes to make her more viable there and in TT.
I'll look more into Olaf, cause I haven't seen a lot of Olaf's play. But most of them aren't even that good too . . . .

Zanmoose

04-02-2012

i think you need to move alistar up a tier or 3, playing support on TT with no jungler is very viable.

gr0wdon

04-02-2012

i reckon akali should be in tier god, i havent lost a 3v3 wid her ever.....

Sam

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanmoose View Post
i think you need to move alistar up a tier or 3, playing support on TT with no jungler is very viable.
No, Alistar is a decent pick, but there are way more better champions.
Playing a support role on 3s is really not recommended.

lirm

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
No, Alistar is a decent pick, but there are way more better champions.
Playing a support role on 3s is really not recommended.
Alister, but not as a support, is good on 3v3's. His CC defends his teams damage doers hard and his heal (and SS heal if he takes it) can easily keep a team in the win. I like him top lane. Meh.

Sj408

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Alister, but not as a support, is good on 3v3's. His CC defends his teams damage doers hard and his heal (and SS heal if he takes it) can easily keep a team in the win. I like him top lane. Meh.
Yes alistar can be good in 3s but lategame he does nothing but CC bot with zero damage even if AP cause he is easily shutdown by banshees and he has no W-Q combo. Plus after your combo what are you gonna do? auto attack? and he is slow 305 mspd.

Spoogeanator

04-03-2012

Irelia still T1 after the nerfs she's had?

Sam

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogeanator View Post
Her true damage is still liable and her E procs are insanely good. Yes, she still deserves T1 atm.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogeanator View Post
It's even harder for her to survive early game but she's still good