Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
Eh, not much of that is true there. Also laning phase length can be heavily dependent on teamcomps, so really thats not even much of an issue even if it were as bad as you think.
So your saying a Mao can last hit and still sustain against a Cass or Kennen? Or even an Udyr or GP lane? What you mean by laning phase length heavily "dependent on teamcomps"? It's really not. If you don't win your lane and not able to CS correctly, you would be under items and they can easily start taking objectives easily. But clarify what is not true?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorguen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorguen View Post
I randomly tried Riven jungle in 3s the way I use her in Summoner's Rift... and I have not the slightest clue what I did wrong, and I could barely clear camps and almost died many times and was incredibly behind. lol

how does one jungle in Twisted treeline. O_o
Can someone help me with this?

thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHangman

Senior Member

03-29-2012

What? yes he can beat gp and udyr, he can win vs cass with an easy gank from 2 onward. My point is that he doesn't deserve t4 at all. What I am saying about the teamcomps is that some teams are centered around being mobile and actively denying farm and experience from the enemy team than trying to win 1v1 lanes by themselves. Maokai's mid and endgame teamfights are not heavily item dependant and he can still have major influence. It isn't true that hes horrible at last hitting, and it isn't true that other aps and ad bruisers beat him outright.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

Senior Member

03-29-2012

This Tier list so outdated.
Jax = God tier
Olaf >> T1
Mundo < T2
Nasus >> T4
Nocturne > T2
Gangplank <<< TG
Fiora << T1
Singed < TG
Sivir <<< T5
Morde >>> T3
Warwick >> T3
Ezreal >> T4
Eve/Twitch >>>> T5


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
What? yes he can beat gp and udyr, he can win vs cass with an easy gank from 2 onward. My point is that he doesn't deserve t4 at all. What I am saying about the teamcomps is that some teams are centered around being mobile and actively denying farm and experience from the enemy team than trying to win 1v1 lanes by themselves. Maokai's mid and endgame teamfights are not heavily item dependant and he can still have major influence. It isn't true that hes horrible at last hitting, and it isn't true that other aps and ad bruisers beat him outright.
He really does depend on items . . . He has no HP, no Mana Pool if he doesn't have strong items. So if you get denied in lane, you can't even finish a catalyst by like 10 minutes.
His Ultimate depends on a decent amount of mana, when you ulti and use q,w,e, your depleted. And what kind of Tier do you think he deserves?

GP/UDYR, when you walk into lane and try to CS, If they just Q and a few auto's you would not be coming back trying to CS. . .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamakaziGumiBear

Senior Member

03-30-2012

Why is Orianna not in the god level teir? Hahahaha! Lux is teir 4, this list is 100% pure bs. J4 is also much better than most of the Ad carries you have listed. Cait is also amazing Top, she can win the lane like 99% of the time and do dragon over the wall from mid lane with just a Wriggles, as well as use her ultimate on bottom lane. Really your list is compiled for a bunch of noobs who have no idea how to play this game, tyrnd is probably the number 1 reason we win most of our TT games. O hai you have a tyrnd on your team GG we win. I personally love seeing my friend destroy tyrnd top with Urgot its not even funny how hard Urgot owns Tyrnd at all parts of the game. Just so many ragers at Urgot range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lirm

Senior Member

03-30-2012

I play Ashe 3v3. So far I've won a lot more than I've lost. The one's I've lost have been 2v3's or we've had some numpti who doesn't communicate and does his own thing. I've lost a few legit games though.

Don't know why she's **** tier. I would put her at least at tier 2. He volley at level one, mixed with full ArPen runes and a quick DB purchase will win you the initial gank if it happens. If it doesn't, you have enough range and ArPen with it to harass the **** out of who ever your laning against.

Her squishiness is negated by smart playing.

This is only normal que though, but I've come up against a few of these "OP" combinations people talk about (god tier teams) and smashed them pretty hard. Guess it comes down to the player, not the champ in the end though.

[edit] if you're gunna check my match history you'll have to filter through the SR losses and AI games. I'm not that good with Ashe at SR.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
I play Ashe 3v3. So far I've won a lot more than I've lost. The one's I've lost have been 2v3's or we've had some numpti who doesn't communicate and does his own thing. I've lost a few legit games though.

Don't know why she's **** tier. I would put her at least at tier 2. He volley at level one, mixed with full ArPen runes and a quick DB purchase will win you the initial gank if it happens. If it doesn't, you have enough range and ArPen with it to harass the **** out of who ever your laning against.

Her squishiness is negated by smart playing.

This is only normal que though, but I've come up against a few of these "OP" combinations people talk about (god tier teams) and smashed them pretty hard. Guess it comes down to the player, not the champ in the end though.

[edit] if you're gunna check my match history you'll have to filter through the SR losses and AI games. I'm not that good with Ashe at SR.
Ashe no hp, no dmg. . . Clear enough. Armor Pen level 1 fight would be completely useless. Harassing somebody in lane would probably get you killed. Trying to last hit with Armor Pen is difficult.

Want to play against my "OP" comb? :O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziGumiBear View Post
Why is Orianna not in the god level teir? Hahahaha! Lux is teir 4, this list is 100% pure bs. J4 is also much better than most of the Ad carries you have listed. Cait is also amazing Top, she can win the lane like 99% of the time and do dragon over the wall from mid lane with just a Wriggles, as well as use her ultimate on bottom lane. Really your list is compiled for a bunch of noobs who have no idea how to play this game, tyrnd is probably the number 1 reason we win most of our TT games. O hai you have a tyrnd on your team GG we win. I personally love seeing my friend destroy tyrnd top with Urgot its not even funny how hard Urgot owns Tyrnd at all parts of the game. Just so many ragers at Urgot range.
Orianna? lol She is strong, but the nerfs doesn't make her that amazing. She got to be really close in teamfights to help out and dmg people, bruisers can just dive her and she's dead.

Lux tier 4? Whats wrong with that? o.O Some buffs that didn't even buff up her numbers, and you think she is amazing?

Cait amazing top . . . Mhm you must be playing some really bad players to win lane with Cait on top 99%.

Tryndamere? lolol noob? I can't even like converse with you, cause you are making clearly no sense.

You want to scrim? I'll show you why Orianna is not as amazing, Lux isn't either, Cait is a piece of @#$%! And Tryndamere . . . I auto win my lane against one . . . So I don't know what your trying to say. Maybe if you explain reasons why Lux or Cait would be higher tiers or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haž View Post
This Tier list so outdated.
Jax = God tier
Olaf >> T1
Mundo < T2
Nasus >> T4
Nocturne > T2
Gangplank <<< TG
Fiora << T1
Singed < TG
Sivir <<< T5
Morde >>> T3
Warwick >> T3
Ezreal >> T4
Eve/Twitch >>>> T5
We could tell you don't play Twisted Treelines. . .