Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHangman

03-28-2012

Maokai has the damage man, ap maokai is the best. Also, it is best to just use the saplings for a leash, it is op if the jungler knows what to do, instant buff camp. Trying to jungle him would be foolish, but so many people underestimate his burst it is really easy to win the lane in a 1v1. He should be an immediate counterpick to any high mobility champs or ranged.

I have been playing him a bunch, nobody knows about his burst, trying to 1v1 me and stuff. His ult e w q release ult combo is nearly a 100 to 0 for most champs and is nearly all aoe, and the full combo is back up after about 20sec.

Call Me Leep

03-28-2012

Why no Nunu?

Perrin18

03-29-2012

You keep talking about "kiting" Olaf while his ultimate is on. If he charges you and waits for you to cc him and then ultimates and ghosts. How do you intend to keep him at a distance?

Vorguen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I randomly tried Riven jungle in 3s the way I use her in Summoner's Rift... and I have not the slightest clue what I did wrong, and I could barely clear camps and almost died many times and was incredibly behind. lol

how does one jungle in Twisted treeline. O_o

Tortimis

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Rank/Draft Mode Tier List *LuLu Edition* - Såm

Shout OUT! Vraell! I'm taking over now cause he quit LoL, Hope you guys enjoy this tier list! If you guys have any requests or any ideas, tell me, and I'll see what I can do. If you don't like it feel free to give me reasons and not verbally abusing me.

Tier God :
God AP : Singed, Kennen, Cassiopeia
God AD : Tryndamere, Gangplank
God Jungle : Lee Sin, Riven, Shyvana

Tier 1:
AP Carry : Rumble, Morgana, Gragas, Karma, Ahri
AD Carry : Yorick, Wukong, Patheon, Renekton, Irelia, Shen, Fiora
Jungle : Rammus, Shaco
Hybrid : Poppy

Tier 2:
AP Carry : Brand, Cho-Gath, LeBlanc, Ryze, Sion, Ziggs, LuLu
AD Carry : Garen, Nidalee, Jax, Skarner, Volibear
Jungle : Nocturne, Udyr, Dr. Mundo

Tier 3:
AP Carry : Akali, Karthus, Swain, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Fizz, Amumu, Janna, Annie, Orianna, Galio, Vladmir
AD Carry : Graves,Talon, Teemo, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Malphite, Natilius, Jarvan
Jungle : Trundle, Xin Zhao, Olaf, Warwick
Hybrid : Kayle

Tier 4:
AP Carry : Maokai, Soraka, Alistar, Anivia, Kassadin, Xerath, Heimerdinger, Zilean, Lux, Veigar, Malzahar, Sejuani
AD Carry : Nasus, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Corki
Jungle : Master Yi

Tier 5:
AP Carry : Fiddle, Katarina, Viktor, Twisted Fate, Sona, Eve, Taric
AD Carry : Sivir, Leona, Kog'Maw, Urgot, Tristana, Ashe, Twitch
Jungle : Blitzcrank

Description of tiers:

Tier God
: Champions that are 99% Banned. No Doubt.

Tier 1: Champions that are taken most of the time, really strong picks. Banned after T-GOD

Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1.

Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good and worthwhile.

Tier 4: A bit below T3, these champs are still good but definitely are not the best.

Tier 5: Ehhh... try not to pick these. There are just so many better champs...
fiddle is so not one of the worst champs for TT and shouldnt be in teir 5 great sustain sure can be counter picked but still rly rly good
neither should kog crazy range n harrass a def tank killer and his ulti alone should put him higher
and hybrid ww so destroys melee champs along with his Q he will destroy most glass cannon builds not to mention his ulti has less than 1min cd warmogs atmos 2 bloodthirsters( or 1 bt and a madreds) and that healing/magres/cd item hes tankier than most dealing decent dmg tons of lifesteal easily destroys yi 1v1 not to mention cc ulti as for range ad not that hard to sustain and for team fights did i mention ulti can easily let u focus a high hitter and knock it out the way leaving u with a 3v2

Sam

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by De El Ze View Post
Why no Nunu?
T3 AP? o.O

Sam

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortimis View Post
fiddle is so not one of the worst champs for TT and shouldnt be in teir 5 great sustain sure can be counter picked but still rly rly good
neither should kog crazy range n harrass a def tank killer and his ulti alone should put him higher
and hybrid ww so destroys melee champs along with his Q he will destroy most glass cannon builds not to mention his ulti has less than 1min cd warmogs atmos 2 bloodthirsters( or 1 bt and a madreds) and that healing/magres/cd item hes tankier than most dealing decent dmg tons of lifesteal easily destroys yi 1v1 not to mention cc ulti as for range ad not that hard to sustain and for team fights did i mention ulti can easily let u focus a high hitter and knock it out the way leaving u with a 3v2
Fiddle too weak in lane, do you ever see a Fiddle in SR anymore? Probably not. TT is way more compact and gankable. So when Fiddle in lane, it'll get dropped by high burst AD/AP's.

Kog doesn't have a way to escape, except his E which once used, have a long CD. Range is really not that amazing, Kog only good if you have items.

And WW . . . no comment. . .

Sam

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrin18 View Post
You keep talking about "kiting" Olaf while his ultimate is on. If he charges you and waits for you to cc him and then ultimates and ghosts. How do you intend to keep him at a distance?
You just run and kite as much as possible, till his ulti is down, than you go in for the kill, Olaf is only strong when attacking. If you can slow him or stun him, its a for sure death. You just run thats pretty much how you keep your distance and kite. If he charges you, don't CC him than? Just auto attack and burst him till he ultis than save your exhaust for that or ignite.

Sam

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
Maokai has the damage man, ap maokai is the best. Also, it is best to just use the saplings for a leash, it is op if the jungler knows what to do, instant buff camp. Trying to jungle him would be foolish, but so many people underestimate his burst it is really easy to win the lane in a 1v1. He should be an immediate counterpick to any high mobility champs or ranged.

I have been playing him a bunch, nobody knows about his burst, trying to 1v1 me and stuff. His ult e w q release ult combo is nearly a 100 to 0 for most champs and is nearly all aoe, and the full combo is back up after about 20sec.
He can't even lane correctly if up against a strong AP caster or bruiser, thats the fault of maokai and if he tries to throw sapplings for CS, he'll just push lane and lose more gold. Thats why mao isn't a strong pick. His initiation is really good, but his laning is terrible.

TheHangman

03-29-2012

Eh, not much of that is true there. Also laning phase length can be heavily dependent on teamcomps, so really thats not even much of an issue even if it were as bad as you think.