Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDeathhawkx

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
He can play AP just people got really confused with the placements on how i put the heros in, so I just put the most prefer role the character should play.
Sam, for champs who could play multiple roles, why don't you put both of them in your tier list? Sion comes to mind. I'm sure there are many others.

Sam

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeathhawkx View Post
Sam, for champs who could play multiple roles, why don't you put both of them in your tier list? Sion comes to mind. I'm sure there are many others.
Like I said people got way too confused, I'm just going to stick with putting the roles they should be recommended at. Rather than multiply roles, i think people can use alittle common sense and know where they can be usable :_)

RaveToTheGrave

03-27-2012

Only thing I have to say on this issue is that you placed Olaf a few tiers too low. He can steamroll most of your "god" tier champs. Olaf beats singed, shyvana, gp, trynd, lee sin, and riven. Not sure how you came to those conclusions.

Boo

03-27-2012

olaf lacks the mobility that those champs have around the map.

RaveToTheGrave

03-27-2012

it doesn't really matter once the fighting starts

Sam

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveToTheGrave View Post
it doesn't really matter once the fighting starts
Once fight starts, you just kite him, till his ulti is down again, and exhaust him. Very easy to handle an Olaf in lane and jungle.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Once fight starts, you just kite him, till his ulti is down again, and exhaust him. Very easy to handle an Olaf in lane and jungle.
I was curious if you have ever countered an Olaf running Cleanse/Ghost? When Olaf wants a kill, Olaf gets a kill in that scenario, unless they Flash directly over a wall, to which Olaf would forego wasting his summoners unless he knew their Flash was down. Some 1700+ players run that setup in 5v5 solo queue and are very successful, just interested if anyone has tried it in 3v3 yet. Cleanse not only counters Exhaust, but also basically gives Olaf 10% of CC immunity. Hell after 2-3 items, Olaf can 1v2 or 1v3 during that 10 seconds, depending on how fed his opponents are.

Tortferngatr

03-28-2012

...Given how low he is as an AP (and because his main SR role is jungling,) do you think you could explain how Maokai would fail as a jungler on TT?

Sam

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
...Given how low he is as an AP (and because his main SR role is jungling,) do you think you could explain how Maokai would fail as a jungler on TT?
Barely can clear the 1st camp, 2nd camp almost for sure death. His jungle real slow, no blue to sustain his mana.

What runes. masteries would even help it? Probably none.

His ganks maybe would be reliable, but if enemy's counter gank you, you for sure would lose the 2v2 fight. Just because Mao is a supportive jungler, not a bruiser or any strong damage output.

His jungle you need to get armor +5, but you'll run out of mana. If you try to rush philo, the enemy jungler's item would be close to a madred. So it's not worth it.

Sam

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
I was curious if you have ever countered an Olaf running Cleanse/Ghost? When Olaf wants a kill, Olaf gets a kill in that scenario, unless they Flash directly over a wall, to which Olaf would forego wasting his summoners unless he knew their Flash was down. Some 1700+ players run that setup in 5v5 solo queue and are very successful, just interested if anyone has tried it in 3v3 yet. Cleanse not only counters Exhaust, but also basically gives Olaf 10% of CC immunity. Hell after 2-3 items, Olaf can 1v2 or 1v3 during that 10 seconds, depending on how fed his opponents are.
Even if he does have cleanse/ulti. You can still kite him for like 3-4 seconds or however long his ultimate last. Like I understand Olaf is a strong character, but his lack of CC makes him really weak. He does a lot of damage, but he doesn't put enough CC to where he can kill people. Well, I don't die much from Olafs. His Q may slow, but I just feel his stats aren't as strong as other AD's like GP, Shyvanna, etc.