Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwokkers

03-21-2012

Early game, I feel like GP (if he's smart) will beat a Wukong all day. Wait for his combo, run forward after his stealth, and then attack him. In this way, I feel like your trade will be just as good as his. Pre-lvl 3, just herp-derp harass him to death with Q.

I used to think that shaco was unbeatable early-game. Then I figured out that he sucks to high heaven if you gank him at buff points prior to minion spawn. Seems like every shaco grabs JitB lvl 1 and boxes up a buff (red or green or speed). Go to his boxes, pull them, then run back to a safe recall point and recall to full health. Happy laning. No more buff for shaco. Now his early game is wrecked because his jungle is so slow. If he is laning (wtf?), now his lvl 1 laning phase is wrecked. Harrass him to death. He has no stealth, no range, and no escape....

Blagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Please move Karma to God AP and move Kennen and Cass down.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagon View Post
Please move Karma to God AP and move Kennen and Cass down.
i second this

SheriffV2

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwokkers View Post
Early game, I feel like GP (if he's smart) will beat a Wukong all day. Wait for his combo, run forward after his stealth, and then attack him. In this way, I feel like your trade will be just as good as his. Pre-lvl 3, just herp-derp harass him to death with Q.

I used to think that shaco was unbeatable early-game. Then I figured out that he sucks to high heaven if you gank him at buff points prior to minion spawn. Seems like every shaco grabs JitB lvl 1 and boxes up a buff (red or green or speed). Go to his boxes, pull them, then run back to a safe recall point and recall to full health. Happy laning. No more buff for shaco. Now his early game is wrecked because his jungle is so slow. If he is laning (wtf?), now his lvl 1 laning phase is wrecked. Harrass him to death. He has no stealth, no range, and no escape....
If you lane Shaco, you don't get JitB, you'd get Deceive or Shiv...

NathanRJessop

03-22-2012

Add Sejuani?

SenneS

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Wolf View Post
hi
hi

Liquid forge

03-24-2012

Mord should be tier 1, atleast tier 2.

Hydrargyrus

Recruiter

03-25-2012

and shaco?

IronBloodGreed

03-25-2012

How is Pantheon a tier 1 AD carry?? He falls off terribly late game and dies almost instantly in team fights.

Exidur

03-25-2012

Pantheon destroys people in the laning phase. win lane win game. He has a stun and high damage output, plus you can backdoor turrets well with him because of his passive.