Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiekai View Post
What are some good counters to Shaco? If I build tanky, he builds madreds. And once he gets his IE, his crits kill me in a couple seconds. I can't get away because he closes the gap with decieve. His fear acts like a 2 second stun, and the slow gurantees my death. Plus you can never see his ganks coming. I mean it takes him 10 seconds to jump lanes..
Ban him. If you can't try Singed/Lee (but they're permabanned), tanky bruiser with strong lvl 1-4 and escape is your best chance.

TheHangman

03-16-2012

AP carry maokai far to low!

15 Minutes

03-17-2012

I approve of this tier list. +15

BarbyQ

03-18-2012

Twitch is godly on 3v3

MrOhSoAzn

03-18-2012

Is there something about Karma I don't know about? She's listed as tier 1 but I have literally NEVER seen a Karma in TT

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOhSoAzn View Post
Is there something about Karma I don't know about? She's listed as tier 1 but I have literally NEVER seen a Karma in TT
nope shes bad but see he smessing with yo mind he makes u think shes good so u play her in ranked and he gets free wins
evil

Coola

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOhSoAzn View Post
As far as I can tell its because her early and mid game is strong. Her laning and team fight presence are strong. She does a lot of AoE damage. She can heal, slow, speed ppl up, and her shield is a lifesaver.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
There is not a single counter to shaco.

Oracles is your best bet but that cost 250 per what 3 minutes I think and it doesn't even counter his damage.
LeeSin hard counters Shaco due to his E (removes and prevents stealth). Aside from that, leveling up counters Shaco, since Shaco is useless after 10 or so in terms of raw damage, aside from his split pushing.

Vorguen

03-19-2012

What made Gangplank go up? and Riven as well?

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
LeeSin hard counters Shaco due to his E (removes and prevents stealth). Aside from that, leveling up counters Shaco, since Shaco is useless after 10 or so in terms of raw damage, aside from his split pushing.
I do not think he counters shaco anymore ever since the lee nerf I think shaco was stronger then lee pre shaco buff but just got his epic buff to pwn even more.