Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
He can sustain jungle, doesn't mean he can jungle fast or gank good. He got sustain which is good, but his damage output isn't that great. I mean the few buffs made him pretty strong, but other junglers outclass him. Plus his ultimate is a channeling spell, which therefore can be easily CC'ed out of it.
His clear times rival Shyvana and he has epic damage with his Q and W

I usually end up not lantern and instead scepter + bloodrazor for a bit till I upgrade scepter to either bloodthirster or jsut get executioner calling but his jungle is pretty crazy and he doesnt turrets fast but he cant push a lane as fast as shyvana and shyvana has no mana so more sustain.

Still Tier 1-2 just not as godly as shyvana.

Late game his Q does over 20% on Champs adn with good CD reduction it is spamable (like greenbuff)

Sam

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
His clear times rival Shyvana and he has epic damage with his Q and W

I usually end up not lantern and instead scepter + bloodrazor for a bit till I upgrade scepter to either bloodthirster or jsut get executioner calling but his jungle is pretty crazy and he doesnt turrets fast but he cant push a lane as fast as shyvana and shyvana has no mana so more sustain.

Still Tier 1-2 just not as godly as shyvana.

Late game his Q does over 20% on Champs adn with good CD reduction it is spamable (like greenbuff)
His time really isn't even close to shyvanna's.

His jungle like i said is good and sustainable, but he doesn't clear fast and his ganks aren't strong. Shyvanna with no mana doesn't mean he has more sustain btw. That doesn't make sense. WW has a passive heal proc and a Q (heal), while shyvanna has none of that, only has a strong burst Q and W aoe dmg.

His Q probably only would do over 20% of champs hp because he either going ap, or you guys aren't building MR (Aegis/ Mercury Treads)

Yefo

03-13-2012

Who are some common tops that Wukong beats in lane? I find him to be really strong mid-late game, but just "okay" early. Granted, the ability to reset autoattacks with Q is pretty strong and I agree with his T1 placement, but I feel like he needs to have the right lane opponent to not get crushed.

Sooo... what are some good matchups for Wukong in lane?

Svarok

03-13-2012

bumping to the top.

Sam

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
Who are some common tops that Wukong beats in lane? I find him to be really strong mid-late game, but just "okay" early. Granted, the ability to reset autoattacks with Q is pretty strong and I agree with his T1 placement, but I feel like he needs to have the right lane opponent to not get crushed.

Sooo... what are some good matchups for Wukong in lane?
Wukong outclasses GP.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
His time really isn't even close to shyvanna's.

His jungle like i said is good and sustainable, but he doesn't clear fast and his ganks aren't strong. Shyvanna with no mana doesn't mean he has more sustain btw. That doesn't make sense. WW has a passive heal proc and a Q (heal), while shyvanna has none of that, only has a strong burst Q and W aoe dmg.

His Q probably only would do over 20% of champs hp because he either going ap, or you guys aren't building MR (Aegis/ Mercury Treads)
His Q at lvl 5 does minimum of 20% (magic damage tho so they can build res to tank it) but if they are building made res unless its late game it still hits hard

Madreds BloodRazor on his ulti hits good damage also since you will do magic and physical its harder to tank against (similar to how shyvana does magic with her W)

Jiekai

03-15-2012

What are some good counters to Shaco? If I build tanky, he builds madreds. And once he gets his IE, his crits kill me in a couple seconds. I can't get away because he closes the gap with decieve. His fear acts like a 2 second stun, and the slow gurantees my death. Plus you can never see his ganks coming. I mean it takes him 10 seconds to jump lanes..

Axil

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiekai View Post
What are some good counters to Shaco? If I build tanky, he builds madreds. And once he gets his IE, his crits kill me in a couple seconds. I can't get away because he closes the gap with decieve. His fear acts like a 2 second stun, and the slow gurantees my death. Plus you can never see his ganks coming. I mean it takes him 10 seconds to jump lanes..
don't be stupid
omg congrats you countered shaco

Characteristic

03-15-2012

Thanks for the list!

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiekai View Post
There is not a single counter to shaco.

Oracles is your best bet but that cost 250 per what 3 minutes I think and it doesn't even counter his damage.