Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreaMSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Not a very strong ganker, her jungle isn't that bad though.
She ganks decently and even if she can't get the kill they still get pushed back = less farm.

she is good counter jungle she can clear camps fast she can kill other junglers easy and she is pretty nice survival.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeBean View Post
She ganks decently and even if she can't get the kill they still get pushed back = less farm.

she is good counter jungle she can clear camps fast she can kill other junglers easy and she is pretty nice survival.
She can not clear creeps fast actually, shyvanna/tryndamere can, like i said she can clear it easily and not take huge amount of damage, but she can't clear it as fast. Her ganks may pack a punch, but if you ward on her, she can't do as much.

Also thats pretty much all champions in jungle, if they can't kill them they'll just get pushed back, all you need to do is ward certain areas and she can't do much. If you just pick a stronger jungler than her, she would be completely useless in game and get counterjungled.

So thats why its best for her to lane, so she can get more resources (xp and levels). To farm out stronger items, cause her laning is really strong can even beat Gangplank, which is one of the best 1v1 champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-08-2012

Is Mundo still T3? He was god-tier before nerfs, but he's been rebuffed....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-08-2012

"He was god-tier before nerfs" When? :O
He is a strong fighter, doesn't deserve any higher than t3 yet. ignite and his ultimate is completely useless. He depends on that so much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lerry the Lebster

Senior Member

03-09-2012

I'm surprised to see Vlad so low. I see him fairly frequently on TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-09-2012

Warwick to tier 2 jungle

Fiora tier 1 jungler


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
So thats why its best for her to lane, so she can get more resources (xp and levels). To farm out stronger items, cause her laning is really strong can even beat Gangplank, which is one of the best 1v1 champions.
Can she beat Pantheon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsepr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-11-2012

Not really, pantheon proc blocks are really strong, and she maybe would come out close, but pantheon would still win. and pantheon Q's burst is really high and her passive reg is too slow to catch up to his damage outputs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwokkers

Junior Member

03-12-2012

I agree with Killerz297 about ww. He's just too strong the longer the game goes. One ignite does not do the trick unless everyone's on him, but he's usually a tank, so someone else from their team is wrecking yours while you try to kill the tank.

Why is he not tier 2 or 1 jungle, and how do you counter him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwokkers View Post
I agree with Killerz297 about ww. He's just too strong the longer the game goes. One ignite does not do the trick unless everyone's on him, but he's usually a tank, so someone else from their team is wrecking yours while you try to kill the tank.

Why is he not tier 2 or 1 jungle, and how do you counter him?
He can sustain jungle, doesn't mean he can jungle fast or gank good. He got sustain which is good, but his damage output isn't that great. I mean the few buffs made him pretty strong, but other junglers outclass him. Plus his ultimate is a channeling spell, which therefore can be easily CC'ed out of it.