Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Fiora is totally countered by burst damage, even more so than Tryndamere. She has to stack her passive for it to be effective.

hexenschuss

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Creeps make all the difference early/mid game. I can't tell if you're only focusing on end game Morde, or you really don't realize how well that shield works early game. But, if you try and 1v1 or 2v2 him in a lane around a creep swarm, you are not going to end up on the top of that fight unless the Morde plays poorly.

And forcing him to use his ult at the very end to kill someone that would have died anyways, most likely, and mitigating the DoT AND the soul steal aspect of it is HUGE. What are you talking about QSS not countering it?
Thing is that his e doesn't benefit from creeps at all, since its shield generation was limited to single target, which means as long as you hit a champ with it, the creeps don't matter. Shield generation is increased however through colleteral damage from q and w, which isn't too noticable early game, since you max e first.

QSS on the other hand is a major investment, that generally nerfs a lot of builds and unlike stuff like a Malz ult, its not very effective at countering MK's ult; even if you can cleanse it, half of its massive damage/heal/shield generation always applies. Generally as long as I don't desperatly need the heal form r I prefer to use it as late as possible, cause even without QSS smart people tend to run if they get targeted by it.

Anyway, my point was that tier 3 is unfitting, because he is a very strong pick on TT. Arguing that you just need to buy a QSS on everyone and sit on Morde's face all day doesn't quite disprove my point.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Oh, I agree. I feel he is a very strong pick on TT. I would say Tier 2 imo.

SheriffV2

03-02-2012

I'd think Mord would be somewhere between Tier 1 and 2, he is a very strong top lane. And once he gets his ult, just like Yorick he can turn it into a 4v3.

Fiora only Tier 1? I've lost EVERY game I've played against a Fiora, which has been nearly every game yesterday... /crysinacorner T_T

Coola

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffV2 View Post
I'd think Mord would be somewhere between Tier 1 and 2, he is a very strong top lane. And once he gets his ult, just like Yorick he can turn it into a 4v3.

Fiora only Tier 1? I've lost EVERY game I've played against a Fiora, which has been nearly every game yesterday... /crysinacorner T_T
From my experience Morde may be a good laner, but he is extremely easy to gank. And he doesn't beat Cassiopeia, ahri, or morgana in a lane, and they set up ganks really well. Btw sending morde top makes him an even easier gank.... safer to send him bot.

Fiora scales really well from what I have seen. But she doesn't have a real escape ability and people like irelia and GP can beat her in lane. Not sure what else though, because if she gets ganks and they are successful I am not sure how to counter that...

Anduraga

03-02-2012

Not sure i agree with Fiora being quite Tier 1. Good pick at least in normals but really easy to counter. I think if you go ranked, you'll be shut down so hard.

Whats your build with her to justify the Tier 1?

Squid squid

03-03-2012

Olaf should be moved up, he destroys with undertow harass in lane.

Coola

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduraga View Post
Not sure i agree with Fiora being quite Tier 1. Good pick at least in normals but really easy to counter. I think if you go ranked, you'll be shut down so hard.

Whats your build with her to justify the Tier 1?
She gets countered, but if you pick her later she is really good. The tier list isn't about who is best as first pick, because very few people are very good as first pick, but she is really good if you are against a lane she doesn't lose to, and she scales well.

DreaMSs

03-04-2012

No jungle Fiora?

Sam

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeBean View Post
No jungle Fiora?
Not a very strong ganker, her jungle isn't that bad though.