Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsepr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Played against an Olaf too... He wasn't a big threat >_,

hexenschuss

03-01-2012

I'm really having difficulties seeing Morde in Tier 3. He can already be a big threat in SR, but is still manageable if focussed by 5. In TT he quickly becomes virtually unkillable if he gets farmed/fed.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Pick where the fights take place. Keep the jungle warded and pounce him in between lanes. Catch him heading towards dragon. If he's not near minions his passive is not as useful and he's easier to take down early game. Take him down early game, not much of a threat later game.

And a QSS to make his ult fairly useless.

hexenschuss

03-01-2012

His passive has been changed for quite some time now, creeps are almost irrelevant for charging his passive, but he gets a LOT of shield from hitting champs with his abilities, especially if he has a ghost up. And QSS is not a counter to Children of the Grave. For one you can always ult someone not possessing QSS and if all else fails use it as a finisher. It's not possible to QSS that.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

God Jungle
Tier 1 Lane

Fiora

Luego

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
God Jungle
Tier 1 Lane

Fiora
I haven't yet seen her jungle, but as she lacks cc I'm not sure how her ganks are.

I've seen her twice now in TT, and she's viable but not op. I'd put her T2.

YeahBabyGetSome

03-01-2012

Hey Sam what is an ideal comp with Cassiopeia in a team? Ive been curious...do you have any suggestions?

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
I haven't yet seen her jungle, but as she lacks cc I'm not sure how her ganks are.

I've seen her twice now in TT, and she's viable but not op. I'd put her T2.
She is like Shvyana relies on Mallet/Red Buff but he has the damage and meanuevability.

I just played 1 game fed 6 kills at start of game ebcause my riven was annoying stayed playing and ganked their team for a team fight win 2 times in a row 1v1 a fed lee sin and win

I build

Lanturn, Situational boots, Triforce/Armour and then depdnign what else I need like quicksilver/damage and she is epic her ulti is nice with trinity force it gets slows and I am loving dash + tri force damage + dash + tri force damage.

Quick Rawr

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexenschuss View Post
His passive has been changed for quite some time now, creeps are almost irrelevant for charging his passive, but he gets a LOT of shield from hitting champs with his abilities, especially if he has a ghost up. And QSS is not a counter to Children of the Grave. For one you can always ult someone not possessing QSS and if all else fails use it as a finisher. It's not possible to QSS that.
Creeps make all the difference early/mid game. I can't tell if you're only focusing on end game Morde, or you really don't realize how well that shield works early game. But, if you try and 1v1 or 2v2 him in a lane around a creep swarm, you are not going to end up on the top of that fight unless the Morde plays poorly.

And forcing him to use his ult at the very end to kill someone that would have died anyways, most likely, and mitigating the DoT AND the soul steal aspect of it is HUGE. What are you talking about QSS not countering it?

iboutlaw

03-01-2012

Great guide. Really like it.