Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Quote:
forfaden:
why is fiddle so low?
isn't his lane insane? I've never been able to beat him during laning phase

His laning is horrible
He can't farm at all and get pushed out if his w is on cd

Sam

02-26-2012

Quote:
Quick Rawr:
Yo Sam, where you at? I'm curious on this whole Cho placement.

Cho is really good, but not a lot of people can actually land their Q's, it is really predictable and can move away from it. His dragon control is strong, but his laning phase isn't. He gets outlaned by higher tier AP casters or even just strong AD bruisers. He doesn't have that sort of tankiness as in what a lot of people say he does in the beginning/mid game.

HoboCrow

02-26-2012

Pantheon is so awesome in TT. I'm glad I started playing him

Meloqq

02-26-2012

hey SAM, can You share some info aobut GP promote to GOD tier?

Sam

02-26-2012

Quote:
Meloqq:
hey SAM, can You share some info aobut GP promote to GOD tier?

His kite is way too strong, his level 1 beats almost all champions (except Pantheon), His Q scales through his increase of damage, and his W is just way too overpowering allows you to get through most of CC's. His E is the most strongest steroids in game. And his ulti is game changer and... does a chunk!

His laning phase is really strong too. He can harass with Q, which does actually quite some damage unless you ninja tabi, but it still hits more than what you'll expected too. Once he gets doran sword or lantern you are going to have a huge problem in lane and in jungling because once he wards where you at. He would kill you really quick with his Q and a few auto attacks.

All you have to do is build trinity or frozen mallet/atma. And you would have way too much damage. I've played a lot of match ups with GP and I've lost only to a few. So thats why he's tier god until nerfs or something.

Meloqq

02-27-2012

Thank You Platinum Senior Member SAM :P

Quick Rawr

02-27-2012

Quote:
Såm:
Cho is really good, but not a lot of people can actually land their Q's, it is really predictable and can move away from it. His dragon control is strong, but his laning phase isn't. He gets outlaned by higher tier AP casters or even just strong AD bruisers. He doesn't have that sort of tankiness as in what a lot of people say he does in the beginning/mid game.

Although I would say that there are other individuals that can push him early game but that passive keeps him in lane (at least for me). Once he hits level 4 he's able to farm well and push lane. Once he hits 7 or so he'll have enough money to start having some defenses and be able to farm really well with q+w. His q may not be the best to hit people with, but it certainly works well when they're running away/chasing you (you'll make them burn flash, hit them, or they'll dodge which'll slow them down. That intimidation along with a good cho hitting his q is what makes it so well.

I'll agree that for a few levels at the beginning he's a bit lacklaster against some, but I think that his mid/late game more than make up for that and put him above and beyond most of the champs in TT.

Sam

02-27-2012

Quote:
Quick Rawr:
Although I would say that there are other individuals that can push him early game but that passive keeps him in lane (at least for me). Once he hits level 4 he's able to farm well and push lane. Once he hits 7 or so he'll have enough money to start having some defenses and be able to farm really well with q+w. His q may not be the best to hit people with, but it certainly works well when they're running away/chasing you (you'll make them burn flash, hit them, or they'll dodge which'll slow them down. That intimidation along with a good cho hitting his q is what makes it so well.

I'll agree that for a few levels at the beginning he's a bit lacklaster against some, but I think that his mid/late game more than make up for that and put him above and beyond most of the champs in TT.

If you get outlaned through your early/mid game. There really won't be a late game for Cho if he gets pushed out lane & outcs'ed. Cho needs a lot of cs to get items. Without items he is pretty much useless. Actually you'd be pretty lucky in rank game to farm RoA when there are other champions like Ahri and Cass to poke out Cho in lane :P

Quick Rawr

02-27-2012

Ah, so probably since I only play normal queue I'm able to rock people fairly well, but higher elo peeps would be able to poke/harass me out of lane, eh?

Sam

02-27-2012

Pretty much, Cho would just be knocked around. Cho won't be able to contest anything. Plus if they have an agressive jungler and a strong CC AP champion, you would lose lane really, really hard.