Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Shen needs the right team composition around him in order to do well. Alone he won't, and can't, carry a game like other Tier God/1 champions can.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-23-2012

Could you please upload some replays of 3v3 high elo "classic" games ? I'd be very interested in seeing how you play your champs in NA.
Bonus points for Karma Trynd & Renek, lose or win doesn't matter

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Shen needs the right team composition around him in order to do well. Alone he won't, and can't, carry a game like other Tier God/1 champions can.
I think that's what been skewing his worth to me. Solo queuing with Shen often results in failure, since his energy regeneration largely depends on all-or-nothing combat tactics. Often times you might attempt to initiate combat, and your cowardly teammates will not follow you, resulting in you needing to immediately back out of combat, but cannot due to a lack of energy.

Other tanky-dps champions do not have such limitations, such as GP/Riven/LeeSin/Udyr/etc. as those champions can escape under their own terms within the following 6 seconds.

siriussorrel

02-23-2012

Kassadin is definitely god tier. He is just amazing at moving around the map.

Quick Rawr

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
I'm a bit confused with Cho not being god or at least tier one. He gives early control over dragon, harass, great sustain, and can build very tanky with decent damage output still. He dominates even more here than in SR b/c the opponent's team is smaller and easier to get them all together. He just seems much better than a few that are ranked above him.
He snowballs so well late game and I almost never have an issue helping to carry the game with his amazing kit.

Would still love an explanation as to Cho's placement if that's cool. Each time I look at this list, I justify his location based on EVERYONE's playing style, but then it just never sits right with me. I have to know.

badchrismiller

02-23-2012

+1 for this, i carried a few games as cho

EnemyController

02-25-2012

Team comp matters a lot too, dont just pick 3 random high tier heros and expect to faceroll

Quick Rawr

02-26-2012

Yo Sam, where you at? I'm curious on this whole Cho placement.

IalreadyHateYou

02-26-2012

I think Fizz is really underrated.
Small location + Shark = funzzzz

forfaden

02-26-2012

why is fiddle so low?
isn't his lane insane? I've never been able to beat him during laning phase