Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzealot View Post
Lanewick is very good
It's decent, it'll get owned by many higher tier AP's. And of course bruisers

SquidFaicKilla

02-22-2012

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

BUMPBUMPBUMP

thank you for the List, I'm trying to get my non-forum-going teammates to read this and other metagame threads. not sure its working though

Turtle Omega

02-22-2012

I never go negative as Warwick Hybrid.
I normally duo queue and never lose (With the exception if I get a bad random)
I almost always get dorans shield, zerkers boots, madreds bloodrazor, then frozen mallet.
And trust me, nothing stands in my way. Warwick definitely needs to be higher than T3.

Boo

02-22-2012

gp is not tier god material imo. he's good but he's not THAT good

Sam

02-22-2012

GP burst is the best. Has a fruit that stops off cc. have a steroid that is really strong. and his ulti is just off the charts good :P Been thinking it through.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Wow, Shen put into Tier 1 that quickly? Shen just had a hotfix nerf today as well, substantial sustain and Feint nerfs.

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Pretty hard to gank a GP...Raise Morale + Orange = such a good escape

EZ Bake Loven

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
GP burst is the best. Has a fruit that stops off cc. have a steroid that is really strong. and his ulti is just off the charts good :P Been thinking it through.
Weak frozen mallet on his passive and a gimped cleanse on his remove scurvy and aoe ult. He is better than most people give him credit for. I also disagree with your Ryze placement. Think him through again. you have him too low. Great utility, good early game and scales really well into late and builds tanky to survive bruisers. Only thing he is missing is good aoe dmg. He does everything else pretty well. I think he is high tier for sure.

Sam

02-22-2012

"Great utility, good early game and scales really well into late and builds tanky to survive bruisers. Only thing he is missing is good aoe dmg. He does everything else pretty well. I think he is high tier for sure."

Doesn't really have great utility, his early game really isn't that strong. He gets nerfed and nerfed more and more. His aoe is really good. Only problem is his early hame. :P

Coola

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Wow, Shen put into Tier 1 that quickly? Shen just had a hotfix nerf today as well, substantial sustain and Feint nerfs.
Shen nerfs weren't substantial. They were minor, because they haven't nerfed shen's damage output at all. They nerfed a bit of tankiness because he was essentially unkillable, but that really hasn't changed that much.... Also most people are banning are first picking shen from what I have seen in my last 10-15 games of TT in the last 3-4 days. But i am assuming he isn't god tier because he still needs a tanky dps team to support him, and against any tanky dps team he doesn't do enough damage or have enough cc come 20-25 minutes. Unless he is fed or the enemy team is decently behind.

Also having that insane map control allows for easy dragons...

And as for GP he is really good in my opinion. Safe laner, beats a lot of AP and bruisers in lane. Giving him red buff early is seriously scary too :x .