Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Shen depends a LOT on the other two champs in his team in order to deal damage imo. He was easy to take down as cho and he built MagResist and HP.

Coola

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Just played against one.Attachment 384021 Hm... He is pretty hard to kill. I think he does deserve T2, for his tankiness. Plus he does actually do a decent amount of damage, with a good global ulti. But he doesn't have enough damage. Thats about it.
Sorry Sam but that game does not look like a good representation of how good or bad shen is when their jungle was heavily out picked, your top should be even i believe, but shen's items weren't that good, he was too squishy, Kennen v leblanc is down to skill where it looks like your leblanc was better then their kennen by far. Also with shen you need 2 damage dealers to go with him, so like a riven/lee/shyv/gp etc. in the jungle, and a good ap (kennen was good in this case). Obviously i am not saying that shen is god tier or fail tier or anything like that, but that game did not look like good evidence at all for how well a champion can do in TT.

Though I still love your tier list xD despite minor aspects which i sort of disagree on(personal opinion), Riven is a better pick then rammus, shaco, and shyvana(iffy on that one actually), should be god tier again don't you think? I still am prone to believing that Morgana is a slightly stronger pick then Kennen. Malphite an AD carry and tier 3? Should be in the AP and tier 2 imo.

Also please don't say you would be happy to scrim me, we don't play enough to get that good yet haha. Also, my friends and I and my friends already lost to your team lol, I still remember your malphite raping my nid and your jungle GP coming out of the jungle and critting me with parley at lvl 3 . we don't play enough to get that good yet.

Vorguen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Sam / any other good TT players... you all don't think Lane Warwick is viable in 3s? I know as a jungler he has issues, but he's a very good laner with good harrass / sustain and incredibly hard to kill, and at lvl 6 has huge kill potential and transitions into an incredibly tanky dps mid - late game with insane damage..

i have a feeling he could be tier 2 at least as an AD carry (even though he deals pretty much on-hit magic damage), especially after his buff to his ult and passive (which now procs off his ult)

Axil

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorguen View Post
Sam / any other good TT players... you all don't think Lane Warwick is viable in 3s? I know as a jungler he has issues, but he's a very good laner with good harrass / sustain and incredibly hard to kill, and at lvl 6 has huge kill potential and transitions into an incredibly tanky dps mid - late game with insane damage..

i have a feeling he could be tier 2 at least as an AD carry (even though he deals pretty much on-hit magic damage), especially after his buff to his ult and passive (which now procs off his ult)
The only problem with ww is he has no cc expect for ult

Obscurite

02-17-2012

I strongly object to rumble being listed below GOD!.........I mean errr poor laning capacity rumble terribley weak definitively tier 3 or 4.

Realyst

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscurite View Post
I strongly object to rumble being listed below GOD!.........I mean errr poor laning capacity rumble terribley weak definitively tier 3 or 4.
Definitely disagree, start with Harpoon and run spellvamp quints. Your laning is insanely strong. Aside from his laning, his ultimate can single handedly win a 1v3 if placed correctly while kiting; combine that with a solid team comp and every teamfight becomes a joke. His weakness I suppose is CC while vs melee bruisers, so Ninja Tabi is likely mandatory in the majority of his games.

Axil

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Definitely disagree, start with Harpoon and run spellvamp quints. Your laning is insanely strong. Aside from his laning, his ultimate can single handedly win a 1v3 if placed correctly while kiting; combine that with a solid team comp and every teamfight becomes a joke. His weakness I suppose is CC while vs melee bruisers, so Ninja Tabi is likely mandatory in the majority of his games.
SSoRP

Expect it's not really a secret........

Godzealot

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorguen View Post

Lanewick is very good

PunnyMaster

02-21-2012

I literally laugh out loud when I saw fiddle in tier 5, katarina in tier 5, maokai in tier 4, lux in tier 4, Nunu in tier 3, teemo in tier 3, olaf, mundo and warwick in tier 3.

Fiddle : Begins with "E", bounce then 5 times between 2 champs and tell me if it didn't hurts, Also then bushes and thinwall are GREAT for his ult. 1-1 chance are high so good luck 1v1 fiddlestick when you don't have much CC.

Katarina : Throw dagger, shunpo -> ult, if too slow = kill.

Maokai : them zaplings.

lux : OUTRANGE EVERYTHING !!!

nunu : pure AP for 25% HP ice-throwing fun ! and if you waste that hard CC on someone else, prepare for 1500 damage ult ( I mainly use him in TT, 1 hit kill so many people with my ult )

Teemo : smaller map = higher chance of stepping on dat shrooms. Also that blind isn't something to be making fun of.

olaf : god of top lane.

mundo : Throw some more cleaver, maybe they didn't die yet, also that HP regen ....

warwick : good luck get his HP lower than 50% when he's in the lane. Also that ult .... my god.

Sam

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunnyMaster View Post
I literally laugh out loud when I saw fiddle in tier 5, katarina in tier 5, maokai in tier 4, lux in tier 4, Nunu in tier 3, teemo in tier 3, olaf, mundo and warwick in tier 3.

Fiddle : Begins with "E", bounce then 5 times between 2 champs and tell me if it didn't hurts, Also then bushes and thinwall are GREAT for his ult. 1-1 chance are high so good luck 1v1 fiddlestick when you don't have much CC.

Katarina : Throw dagger, shunpo -> ult, if too slow = kill.

Maokai : them zaplings.

lux : OUTRANGE EVERYTHING !!!

nunu : pure AP for 25% HP ice-throwing fun ! and if you waste that hard CC on someone else, prepare for 1500 damage ult ( I mainly use him in TT, 1 hit kill so many people with my ult )

Teemo : smaller map = higher chance of stepping on dat shrooms. Also that blind isn't something to be making fun of.

olaf : god of top lane.

mundo : Throw some more cleaver, maybe they didn't die yet, also that HP regen ....

warwick : good luck get his HP lower than 50% when he's in the lane. Also that ult .... my god.
Haha i thought this was funny!

Fiddle - Very low in hp. Long cooldowns! Ulti is a win or lose situation, which always a lose situation.

Katrina - Throw dagger, Shunpo in, ulti, get exhausted, cc'ed = dead. No sustain in lane. Get out laned by most champions except fiddle right?

Maokai - OMG! zaplings ftw!? What happens if you miss? o.O He's just a tanky champion. Doesn't do as much damage as other AP's.

Lux - OUT RANGE everything! But o wait! How you CS when you got no sustain? o.O How you handle Cass or Kennen? How you handle Rumble when they dodge your Q's and E's o.O? What do you do? Attempt to run with one of the slowest movement champion in game?

Nunu - Alright. Not the best, you can pick way more better AP's, his ulti can easily be CC/disabled. His E may do ALOT of damage, but cooldown too long. He only got one sort of ability to spam. Rumble is a way stronger choose anyways.

Olaf - Maybe strong when fed. But beginning 1-3 level. Easily can handle. Needs early game advantage but can easily be handle with many stronger champions. Ex. GP, Panth.

Mundo - One word... Ignite.

WW - Cannot sustain from a lot of champions. Need to be fed and cs, which would be hard against range ap carries. And bruisers would own WW easily.

Teemo - What makes you think your shrooms would hit like boulders? They probably won't even hit like rocks. Maybe slow them down. But can easily kill teemo in lane like a joke. :P

Before you criticize maybe get some decent facts straight. I mean I'm plantinum in 3v3 for a reason, I don't just post randomly where the champions are. Or I don't just put them there because I got owned like 2-3 times against them. I actually studied them, played against them many time, learned from them. So before you say all your facts, please get them straight and not put gibbish thanks