Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wilmer007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Caitlyn needs to go up. I have a team comp of Cass, Singed, and Cait and it gives enemy team headaches. Cait takes top while Cass and Singed take bot and enemy team don't have many options against that. Cait alone clears Top rather easily and her traps help close entrances from jungle to prevent ganks. The same can be said about Graves as he and cait are almost identical but he has better chase and escape options that cait doesn't.

YeahBabyGetSome

02-13-2012

Yes finally Sam your Tier list is getting similar to mine, I LIKE!....(ps I do not do every champion...I only do Tier God, 1, and 2)....I do not post mine and I am not Plat so yeah....school and work meh (-_-) ...I am liking the Morgana on tier 1 and Cassiopeia in Tier God =) keep it up.

BTW what happen to Riven? O_o and why is Malphite tier 4? I agree with this person above me saying that Malp counters Ad + AD atkspeed champs...udyr/xin/noc etc....Malp has it all to stop AD bruisers?

Sam

02-13-2012

If you guys think something is wrong with the tier list or etc. Scrim my team and we can show you guys why they are in those tiers

FancyDan09

02-13-2012

Why is WW not even on this list? he is easily tier 1 jungler

Sam

02-13-2012

No gank potential, until level 6. Can get outjungled by every other top tier junglers.

YeahBabyGetSome

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
If you guys think something is wrong with the tier list or etc. Scrim my team and we can show you guys why they are in those tiers
I would love to take that offer =D Your on!...week-ends =P

XxwinerxX

02-14-2012

i don't think Maokai should be that low in this 3vs3 tier list.
his q is a good cc good slow with a knock back
his w root people
his e as damage and wards in early game
r are buff with whole team and damage
Also, he is tanky and hard to die in 3v3 fight

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

I'm curious how Shen plays out after today's patch. His potential as a bruiser is significantly better based upon the last 5 games I've tried him. I went something along the lines of Wriggles/Wit's End/Phage then branched out depending on the comp. I doubt he'd be higher than tier 2, but his Taunt combined with the new spammable Feint is incredibly good. I'd think his kit combined with a hard carry or two would be quite viable, not unlike how Rammus is now.

Modron

02-14-2012

well after last patch shen is a BEAST he can tank more than before and delas lot more damage, may be tier 1?

wilmer007

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
I'll take you up on that offer once i can buy Caitlyn and Graves. I'll be able to buy Cait in about a week or so. I can't play Cass and Cait at the same time and i'm not gonna ask someone else to use Cait when i have a friend that plays Cass better than me.