Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnemyController

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseEU View Post
Yeah but that would mean the dude who got grabbed made a big mistake. What I like most about his ulti is to use it in a drake situation to split them (cuz they dont have the choice to run), you can literrally change the result of the whole game with one single ult.
Flash Ult is kinda hard to avoid. Remember to focus the guy tanking dragon too

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

<bump>

Spoogeanator

02-11-2012

WTB updates on this

Awalk07

02-11-2012

I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree with Nasus in Tier 4. Nasus is one of my main champions on TT and he's a monster. He snowballs hard as the game moves on, he has a slow that reduces attack speed (huge counter to their Trynds and Lee Sins), and his ult does huge AOE damage to anyone around him, only making him bigger. Build him as an offtank dps and he's quite big. I'd love to play a game against you and show you what he can do. He deserves to be at least in Tier 2. I will fight that until the day I die.

Sam

02-11-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/226093/
watch this and tell me what you still think of a nasus. I just laned against one. And sure lets scrim anytime, add me.

Sam

02-11-2012

Update. "Ziggs Patch"

I just changed it so its more easier and with no confusion with the whole "Bold' thing and added Ziggs to the Tier list.

Realyst

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/226093/
watch this and tell me what you still think of a nasus. I just laned against one. And sure lets scrim anytime, add me.
Wow, you're insanely good with Panth.

Alex is White

02-12-2012

Why is Malphite so low? He counters auto attack heroes so hard, I would think that alone would make him higher. On top of that though, his lane phase is great, and his ult+burst is great for teamfights, easily insta-gibbing casters like Cassiopia.

EDIT: Also, what do you think about top lane Riven, and what would you say is the top 3 best team comps?

xDeathhawkx

02-12-2012

Riven isn't placed as an AD carry anymore? I can go toe to toe against anyone except a few top lane.

Sam

02-12-2012

No, she is. Just people too confused to what is going on with the tier list. So I made it simple to why she in those tier. Rather than what they "can" play aswell.