Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
Aoe damage, aoe heal, aoe shield slow/speed. Shes awesome
Any real ranged mage counerpicks her, very easily gankable, CDR problem in early/mid. She's great uf she has a successful solo but she doesnt deserve tier 1 when you can pick Cass LB Morg Kennen Singed Nunu Gragas etc.

Blue Train

01-31-2012

Shyvana is God Tier jungler.

Sam

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morojax View Post
Shyvana is God Tier jungler.
With no CC, nah, she may jungle really fast, but her ganks are completely not reliable.

CC > Speed

Blue Train

02-02-2012

You realize her ult lets her jump over any wall on the map, even multiple walls?

Her ganks with red buff are extremely potent, and when she has the white buff there is absolutely no escaping her whatsoever. And her damage output is ridiculous.

Svarok

02-02-2012

she's a "decent" jungler but there are way better with cc's available and team comp means alot as well

xyz935

02-02-2012

shaco isnt an ap carry i can prove.. just tonight i played ad shaco he is my main Nd i played on a tt 3v3 and dominated against an ap shaco i then decieved over the wall poped my ult and destroyed thier nexus in seconds ap shaco just doesnt deal the assasign he is

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svarok View Post
she's a "decent" jungler but there are way better with cc's available and team comp means alot as well
A dragon that deals ****tons on damage, has 140 armor lvl 7 and a dash which is as large as the corridor you stand in doesnt need CC to be good on TT lol.

Pair it with a good Kennen & you're done.

TheHangman

02-03-2012

Ohman, people learning the secrets of shyvanna. Tryndamere should be knocked out of god jungle imo, any of t1 junglers can snipe him in jungle with ease. skarner is good in theory too, but doesnt have the damage/cc needed to be where he is. Cass in god teir, makes some sense, but counter picks can hurt her.

Sam

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
Ohman, people learning the secrets of shyvanna. Tryndamere should be knocked out of god jungle imo, any of t1 junglers can snipe him in jungle with ease. skarner is good in theory too, but doesnt have the damage/cc needed to be where he is. Cass in god teir, makes some sense, but counter picks can hurt her.
What counters her? :O
Tryndmere still really strong. He still wins lanes against most people.
Lee Sin im not sure...
Shyvanna really isn't great... She is good, but not the best...
Actually Skarner is really, really good. Just don't see a lot of players playing though.

Fiendqt

02-03-2012

Albeit out of context, could you possibly add me in-game to talk about some TT stuff Såm? Would really appreciate it.

Keeping relative to the thread, could I ask as to why Annie is so low? I don't disagree that there are others above her, and she's certainly not the best, but iirc she wasn't all that bad in earlier stages of the game. Granted a lot has changed since then, but she can do quite a bit with little in terms of items, especially with her level 6.