Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

01-21-2012

Constantly check his recent games. Take out the Phantom dancer and put cap or etc. I don't know. She's too strong!

stàr

01-23-2012

Dr.mundo should not be that low on the list he can counter some of the god tier list ad carry easily such as tryndamere and riven and he can do the same to most of the tier 1 and 2, he is very powerfull in small fights such as 3v3 where his ult can easily keep him up while his e lets him do great damage with just atmas and something like a phantom dancer and also he has a perma slow.

SkysMoon

01-23-2012

Why is Shen in tier 7? Even when I play duo 3s with a shen playing friend we are atleast 80% win ratio. And I could seriously pick a trolly person. He actually generally ends up stealing all the kills and I end up like 2/1/21 gangplank or something =P. I would just like to know why you have him so low. His sustain toplane is great, and his tankiness seems to be perfect level for 3s because of the way he is designed, even without full build.

Zes0

01-23-2012

do you still believe Jax to be tier 2? I am low rating, but find him able to incredible wonders in that match up, especially with the rework.

Pawstruck

01-23-2012

Love the list. Agree with about 90% of your placements. Do you still plan to do elaborations for each champion? You only made it down through tier 2. If you do, you should put links to them on the front page.

Also, RIOT, please... either nerf Singed or give me another ban spot on TT just for him. Seriously.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

01-24-2012

You should definitely give a second chance to Leblanc, so much AP burst potential is insane, and she is a counter to most of these top tier APs. In EU she's tier 1/god tier :P => Karma not tier 1 cause countered by LB, same goes for Kennen which is god tier for no reason (imo tier 1/2).
In our metagame, best AP tier = Leblanc, Morg, Cassio which is strange because you put Cassio and Morg in high tiers but not Leblanc

Also all of these AD carries are really underrated imo, espceially Ez and Corki. And I see Shaco AP in higher AP tiers, I think you forgot to lower him down with the last 2 patches on his boxes.

I tried Riven and Panth jungle after seeing your tierlist and they're pretty cool, wouldn't have thought it would work so : thank you

P.S: Shyv tier 1 jungler, way better than trynd imo

pp7

01-25-2012

I think jarvan should be at least t2 because tankinest and cross control is so important for 3's and he can pass thrue red wall with e-q combo

Im pretty sure jarvan should be at least t2

Thtb

01-25-2012

Playing singed a lot, you easly 1v3 midgame, but if your teammates are utter ******* (as they always are), you better build lichbane to win before lategame kicks in.

ProtoViktor

01-26-2012

Galio still in tier 5 el oh el

wilmer007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Cho needs to go up one. Cass and Cho go perfect together. His CC allows Cass to double poison and fang away while her Ult helps Cho get close and lay down more CC along the way.