Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

New World Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

I just facerolled as sejuani with a t4 ez and t6 vlad on my team.
lul

Toefer

01-18-2012

Holy ****. Don't QQ. Go to the first page, push control-f, and type in the champs name.
Example: You complain about no malphite? I search malphite and BAM. there he is.

xDeathhawkx

01-18-2012

Has Riven been drastically impacted by this last patch or is she still god tier?

Slyce

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeathhawkx View Post
Has Riven been drastically impacted by this last patch or is she still god tier?
I have played with her and she doesn't seem to be affected to much, she still dominates.

Vayne on the other hand, she was chasing me, and pre-nerf woulda killed me, now that she is slower I actually stand a chance of getting the hell out of there, I survived with 10 hp.

WoH Elvishrage

01-18-2012

karma does not belong in tier 1... She has no cc which in TT is what its all about. Tanky casters and Tanky Dps like kennen, cho, singed etc which are by and have massive cc belong in T1 not Karma.

Jones of Samuel

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoH Elvishrage View Post
karma does not belong in tier 1... She has no cc which in TT is what its all about. Tanky casters and Tanky Dps like kennen, cho, singed etc which are by and have massive cc belong in T1 not Karma.
Karma is definitely tier 1. Played in high elo 3v3 eu all the time. Vsepr also plays Karma all the time. She does so much damage and has so much utility that she is tier 1.

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoH Elvishrage View Post
When you see a good 3v3 karma player you will see the power of karma.

ThaDean

01-19-2012

Karma's shield makes her tier 1. .9 Ap scaling damage dealer that gives a massive shield. Think Sion shield with no charge time, higher scaling, and lower CD.

Sam

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyce View Post
I have played with her and she doesn't seem to be affected to much, she still dominates.

Vayne on the other hand, she was chasing me, and pre-nerf woulda killed me, now that she is slower I actually stand a chance of getting the hell out of there, I survived with 10 hp.
Riven maybe gotten stronger to be honest, as you Q it does 125 dmg (+AD) for every Q, so when you Q, hit, Q, hit, and Q hit. It would do more damage than a simple instant burst w of 250 dmg :P

Realyst

01-21-2012

I've been looking everywhere to find a good Karma build for 3v3. Vsepr's page only shows 1 game played as Karma in the last week, where his build was Doran's Ring, Doran's Ring, Boots of Lucidity, Phantom Dancer. Defintely confused why you would build Phantom Dancer on an AP/Support in a ranked game. Can anyone help me out with a reliable item path and spell build order?