Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabyLoaf

02-28-2013

Yo Sam, item based question, is bloodmail ever worth it over Randuin's or Fro-Mall?
and wtf @ no more lord van damms' pillager.

Dunal

03-01-2013

I suggest now moving Taric up to being a roughly Tier 2 AD Carry/Bruiser. He has nice scaling now. Did excellent with him on PBE. Auras, armor shred, tanky and now has decent damage. Can't go wrong with him.

Tear > Glacial > Manamune > Ruined King > Gauntlet > Banshee's > Frozen Heart.

ChampStat

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
WotA is definitely not worth rushing. However, revolver is, and you might as well upgrade.
Some people swear by blackfire on rumble. I've never found it to be core. I wouldn't rush it, but would use it as one of the items when going strong ap (instead of void for example)
I love the BFT. I can feel my damage skyrocket when I get it.

Sam

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
I'm not Sam but I think I play a mean rumble. Revolver, Rylais, then "offense/defence" items of choice. Wooglets if facing AD problems (I often get it later regardless, if I have the time/gold), Abyssal to help with APs. Then upgrade to your WOTA. I usually upgrade boots before I get my Rylais. Sorc shoes or mercs/tabi depending on how the game is going.

Then decide based on how the game is going if you want something like a randuins, or want to go all out and go void staff.

This works just fine

Sam

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Is Wota even worth it? I mean it helps people like Olaf and shyvana if they are on your team but I stopped getting it almost completely on SR because the spellvamp is negligible compared to things like stasis active, rylais slow and the liandries burn on rumble.

Oh also is the Blackfire Torch good anymore? I played with it some last season but I wasn't playing any APs at the time so I didn't get to use it much, then it was changed a bunch anyway.

Wota is not worth it, doesn't make a big difference anywys cause you mostly only have 1 ap, also a revolver is decent not the best choice, but if that is what you can afford at that time, than go for it.

Sam

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Kid239 View Post
are the champions within the tier in order from best to worst, or is it in no particular order.
example: Gragas and LuLu are next to each other. Is gragas better or are they just both tier 1?

They are both there, no particular order.

TheWheatOne

03-01-2013

Hey Sam, I gotta ask. Should Riot add more TT specific items?

There is a reason I feel, Singed is where he is, along with many other champs, simply because their kits are built for 5v5. Taken to the extreme with most supports (that can't do damage/tank-roles efficiently), which are unplayable at a high level.

And my god is it hard to balance kits like Teemo's. Its easy, just buy Grez's or Hex Sweeper. But if they don't, they are totally cut off from lanes. Not to mention he single-handedly nerfed Blackfire.

I really doubt TT could be ever played in Ranked, let alone in Professional Tournaments right now. There is imbalance almost everywhere I look.

Sam

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
Hey Sam, I gotta ask. Should Riot add more TT specific items?

There is a reason I feel, Singed is where he is, along with many other champs, simply because their kits are built for 5v5. Taken to the extreme with most supports (that can't do damage/tank-roles efficiently), which are unplayable at a high level.

And my god is it hard to balance kits like Teemo's. Its easy, just buy Grez's or Hex Sweeper. But if they don't, they are totally cut off from lanes. Not to mention he single-handedly nerfed Blackfire.

I really doubt TT could be ever played in Ranked, let alone in Professional Tournaments right now. There is imbalance almost everywhere I look.

Honestly, I think everything is good, just if riot wants to buff or nerf something along the way go for it, everything can be stopped.

SylianEUW

03-08-2013

What do you think about jungle Darius?

Sam

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
What do you think about jungle Darius?

Not sure, I prefer Darius in lane, most of the time I see a darius in jungle it always fails so mhm im not sure if it's that reliable. The grapple is very short when it comes to ganks.