Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natsu Ðragneel

02-25-2013

Why is Jayce in god tier?

Sam

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuzm View Post
Seems like this was copied from RoG's website, even then, still got some errors to it.

Strange how this was an older post than RoG mhm... :O

Sam

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu ragneel View Post
Why is Jayce in god tier?

Very hard to lose lane with Jayce, has everything you want. Pretty much a stronger nidalee in my perspective.

SylianEUW

02-27-2013

Have you considered adding champions to both a jungler tier list and the AP/AD list? It seems to me that some of the junglers can lane, and some of the laners can jungle. What do you think about jungle Jarvan, jungle Tryndamere, jungle AP/AS Kayle, jungle Kha'Zix, jungle Cho'Gath?

Sam

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
Have you considered adding champions to both a jungler tier list and the AP/AD list? It seems to me that some of the junglers can lane, and some of the laners can jungle. What do you think about jungle Jarvan, jungle Tryndamere, jungle AP/AS Kayle, jungle Kha'Zix, jungle Cho'Gath?

My preference on where I put the champions, I feel that is where they excel at. But I know the other champions can do all those other roles.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Sam how do I play rumble on this map?

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Sam how do I play rumble on this map?
I'm not Sam but I think I play a mean rumble. Revolver, Rylais, then "offense/defence" items of choice. Wooglets if facing AD problems (I often get it later regardless, if I have the time/gold), Abyssal to help with APs. Then upgrade to your WOTA. I usually upgrade boots before I get my Rylais. Sorc shoes or mercs/tabi depending on how the game is going.

Then decide based on how the game is going if you want something like a randuins, or want to go all out and go void staff.

OnlyBotLane

02-28-2013

Is Wota even worth it? I mean it helps people like Olaf and shyvana if they are on your team but I stopped getting it almost completely on SR because the spellvamp is negligible compared to things like stasis active, rylais slow and the liandries burn on rumble.

Oh also is the Blackfire Torch good anymore? I played with it some last season but I wasn't playing any APs at the time so I didn't get to use it much, then it was changed a bunch anyway.

Skull Kid239

02-28-2013

are the champions within the tier in order from best to worst, or is it in no particular order.
example: Gragas and LuLu are next to each other. Is gragas better or are they just both tier 1?

Luego

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Is Wota even worth it? I mean it helps people like Olaf and shyvana if they are on your team but I stopped getting it almost completely on SR because the spellvamp is negligible compared to things like stasis active, rylais slow and the liandries burn on rumble.

Oh also is the Blackfire Torch good anymore? I played with it some last season but I wasn't playing any APs at the time so I didn't get to use it much, then it was changed a bunch anyway.
WotA is definitely not worth rushing. However, revolver is, and you might as well upgrade.
Some people swear by blackfire on rumble. I've never found it to be core. I wouldn't rush it, but would use it as one of the items when going strong ap (instead of void for example)