Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
How is Riven God tier jungle? Trynd/Lee Sin have the mobility to jump into/out of lane. All Riven has is her dash sequence. Even Renekton can gank through dragon wall.

Plus, I never see her banned, and rarely see her played (outside of a buddy of mine, occasionally).
Riven probably going to drop down soon. Her skillset is godly compare to lee to be honest. His W instant burst dmg which scales pretty high. Her mobility does damage while moving and mini stuns which even hurts more. Mobility shield wtf?! Ulti. gg

Eurosia

01-15-2012

This is pure win

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

renekton shud be tier 1.

Corner Warrior

01-16-2012

You do not have TF anywhere for AD carry... his ult late game can totally make a 3v3 vs turret huggers into a split push to win the game with. definitely viable for a tier 3/4

Timberwind

01-16-2012

Wow guys, at least put every champion on the list ****, Malphite is Nowhere, and he's a VERY strong jungle right now, His recent Mana reducs make him FAST and super safe in the jungle , he scales heavily from AD and armor and passivly can hit every minion in the camp. Tier 2 at least.

GravediggerJoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwind View Post
Wow guys, at least put every champion on the list ****, Malphite is Nowhere, and he's a VERY strong jungle right now, His recent Mana reducs make him FAST and super safe in the jungle , he scales heavily from AD and armor and passivly can hit every minion in the camp. Tier 2 at least.
I agree that Malph is a nice jungler, however if you compare his raw damage with that of other tier 2 junglers he is sub-par.
Also with blue buff nowhere to be found on 3vs3 he can't gank much as his slow drains him heavily.
His ulti is a gamechanger especially when used on enemy team attempting to kill dragon, but he won't last against any decent competition in jungle as most other junglers benefit more form lifesteal.

He might be an intersting choice in 5vs5 but to me he is nowhere near tier 2 in 3vs3.

Caleb Wolfbrand

01-17-2012

Been avoiding this for a long time, but...
Your assessment of Shen being a worthless, avoid all costs pick is laughable. Not saying he's A tier magic success but got my team to 1500 pretty fast at least. I have a 60 percent win ratio, 20 games all Treeline (don't use him on SR).

Refer to my guide for reasons as to why he doesn't suck. One of very few 3v3 guides Approved @ solomid. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10960 I hate sounding like a conceited dick, not my intention, just... Shen is not that bad. The incoming Shen buffs allegedly next patch will only make him stronger.

Brand and Ryze below Karma? really? and Viktor so low? Haha. Look up user TeddehFreddeh. 92 percent win ratio on Viktor. Brand and Ryze. 1613 at the moment. 22 wins, 1 loss. Most of those with Viktor. Half of them were before his hotfix buffs. I've never seen a Karma do well. And AP Nid?

Not LiteKerosene

01-17-2012

Why would you jungle malph, he rapes all auto attackers in lane.

GodTony

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Wolfbrand View Post
Been avoiding this for a long time, but...
Your assessment of Shen being a worthless, avoid all costs pick is laughable. Not saying he's A tier magic success but got my team to 1500 pretty fast at least. I have a 60 percent win ratio, 20 games all Treeline (don't use him on SR).

Refer to my guide for reasons as to why he doesn't suck. One of very few 3v3 guides Approved @ solomid. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10960 I hate sounding like a conceited dick, not my intention, just... Shen is not that bad. The incoming Shen buffs allegedly next patch will only make him stronger.

Brand and Ryze below Karma? really? and Viktor so low? Haha. Look up user TeddehFreddeh. 92 percent win ratio on Viktor. Brand and Ryze. 1613 at the moment. 22 wins, 1 loss. Most of those with Viktor. Half of them were before his hotfix buffs. I've never seen a Karma do well. And AP Nid?
Can brand, viktor, ryze, or nidalee facecheck a bush 1v3 level 1 and live easily? No. Karma does. Also, look up Vsepr for how to play Karma.

eStunnahz

01-17-2012

I agree with this list about 25%.