Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
They take high-level player skill into account.

...Incidentally, given her power on SR, I would suspect MF to be higher than she is.

I also wonder: What is it about Darius that makes him so powerful? If he's the TT equivalent of Dominion Kassadin, why is that so?

Darius... It's pretty straight foward. He has all damage output, magic, true, physical.

He has a reset ultimate. He has a CC that grapples on to him.

A Q that does decent damage without even building damage.

A W that slows your attack speed and movement speed.

Pretty damn broken.

Tectone

02-13-2013

I also found that AD fizz is downright incredible especially when he builds a blade of the ruined king and max's his w he does downright absurd amounts of damage also ad fizz in jungle is what i was refering to

Tortferngatr

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Darius... It's pretty straight foward. He has all damage output, magic, true, physical.

He has a reset ultimate. He has a CC that grapples on to him.

A Q that does decent damage without even building damage.

A W that slows your attack speed and movement speed.

Pretty damn broken.
Too many good tools for his flaws?

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Early agression into your jungle would make cho useless, I mean it's strong in it's own way because of the true damage and CC, I'm still thinking about it.

My team actually bans cho because of the CC.
I completely agree with you.

However, his ganks are extremely awesome when he lands his rupture (quite often if the enemy doesn't expect it) and if he plays really safe until he hit's 6 you have little chance of completely shutting him down.

Everdeem

02-14-2013

Sam did u quit your stream? Im missing it all day.

Nimuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Awesome list dude!

Omesh

02-15-2013

I've seen Kayles hard-shred the hell out of opposing teams and just screw up combat math with well-timed DIs. I should have paid more attention to how they built. What's the best way to build her with runes, masteries, and items? Seems like people go mostly straight-up AD on her and treat her like a carry with a really awesome support ultimate.

And I know Yorick is already T1, so I won't suggest that he needs to be bumped up-- but I really think the S3 item changes have been good for him. Not having to invest as much in a Tear of the Goddess, which I think is, frankly, a must-have on him, is a really big deal and you're punished far less for starting off with items that increase his tankiness instead of items that increase his mana sustain. (E.g., now I start with Doran's Shield + Boots and then farm until I can buy a Tear, as opposed to start with Pendant and pots and Boots and feeling really, really squishy in the early going.)

Sam

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
I've seen Kayles hard-shred the hell out of opposing teams and just screw up combat math with well-timed DIs. I should have paid more attention to how they built. What's the best way to build her with runes, masteries, and items? Seems like people go mostly straight-up AD on her and treat her like a carry with a really awesome support ultimate.

And I know Yorick is already T1, so I won't suggest that he needs to be bumped up-- but I really think the S3 item changes have been good for him. Not having to invest as much in a Tear of the Goddess, which I think is, frankly, a must-have on him, is a really big deal and you're punished far less for starting off with items that increase his tankiness instead of items that increase his mana sustain. (E.g., now I start with Doran's Shield + Boots and then farm until I can buy a Tear, as opposed to start with Pendant and pots and Boots and feeling really, really squishy in the early going.)

Kayle : Pretty much like Nanjin Soong

Attack Speed Reds.
Armor Yellows.
MR Blues.
AP Quints.

21/9/0

Sam

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Too many good tools for his flaws?

Pretty much, Darius can make a lot of mistakes and still be very strong.

REÅCT

02-15-2013

sam u still stream?