Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRoot View Post
How is nasus tier 4? seriously...if played correctly AND built correctly he can tank all 3 of the enemy team and still do a lot of dmg. His Q can be stacked as easy as hell. His slow is deadly, seriously..why would it be in tier 4?
Get his stacks on Q easy? How long would it take before it actually would hurt?

What does his E going to do you can just walk away like morgana puddle

What is the correct build you say? To actually stop a team of 3.

He doesn't do as much damage as you think he does.

Caecus Scius

01-24-2013

I wish nasus was better... he can jungle pretty decently, but his end game is only meh...

With Torch, his ultimate is sort of gross and if you are in a big team fight, he can do a lot of dmg. However he isn't all that good.

I wish I knew of a good Kayle TT player I could watch, I used to main her all the time on SR and DOM, but I can't find a build I like in S3. I used to be able to solo pretty much any champ- but now it seems like she gets dropped far too fast in the new meta. You have her listed up high, but I just don't know what to do with her right now.

On the topic of Rumble- Everyone gushes about him, but damn if I've never seen a good rumble. I do ok with him, but I don't just roll people like I do with some of my other champs.

I'll play rumble and go 10/11/15 or so... which isn't bad per say but it isn't what I want . I'd love to see some good rumble players and see what they are doing/building.

scazzaf

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caecus Scius View Post
I wish nasus was better... he can jungle pretty decently, but his end game is only meh...

With Torch, his ultimate is sort of gross and if you are in a big team fight, he can do a lot of dmg. However he isn't all that good.

I wish I knew of a good Kayle TT player I could watch, I used to main her all the time on SR and DOM, but I can't find a build I like in S3. I used to be able to solo pretty much any champ- but now it seems like she gets dropped far too fast in the new meta. You have her listed up high, but I just don't know what to do with her right now.

On the topic of Rumble- Everyone gushes about him, but damn if I've never seen a good rumble. I do ok with him, but I don't just roll people like I do with some of my other champs.

I'll play rumble and go 10/11/15 or so... which isn't bad per say but it isn't what I want . I'd love to see some good rumble players and see what they are doing/building.
Get Babeeked is the best rumble I've ever encountered, he streams occasionally.

urnotalegend

01-28-2013

on page 3

Sam

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeXyooj View Post
Any thoughts on Orianna yet?

Orianna doesn't have a very strong escape mechanics, honestly the whole bruiser warmogs meta just ruins a lot of weak AP champions like syndra and her.

SpikeXyooj

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Orianna doesn't have a very strong escape mechanics, honestly the whole bruiser warmogs meta just ruins a lot of weak AP champions like syndra and her.

When you mean weak, you mean squishy I'm guessing. But I understand why you would place her under Tier 2 though compared what's listed in Tier 1. But Diana, I don't see her as a Tier 1 threat. Yes, she has gap closing and chasing abilities but no escape mechanics. After her nerfs, she's barely survivable in team fights. Her damage isn't significant enough to hurt tanky ADs. Only CC she provides for team is a knock-in. Wouldn't that make her fall under Tier 2 then?

NecroPibe

01-30-2013

I don't think Mordekaise is a Tier 2, I would rate him as Tier 1. Morde is tough and even more in TT. (Torch too strong)

TizzyE

01-30-2013

god tier support would be soraka

FireGrass

01-30-2013

How good is jungle Elise?

Sam

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroPibe View Post
I don't think Mordekaise is a Tier 2, I would rate him as Tier 1. Morde is tough and even more in TT. (Torch too strong)

Morde is terrible ._. No escapes, try to lane and when a jungler comes you are completely useless and can't stop them.