Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDan View Post
can someone go in depth how karma is tier 1 ? I love playing as karma but i thought she wasnt viable anywhere so i stopped..... can someone explain?
Strong burst damage that can also heal and shield. Mvs boost/slow. A passive that makes her ap higher the less health she has. Put her in a team and that gives them alot of survivability, along with some very strong aoe burst damage. what more could you ask for?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpikeXyooj

Junior Member

01-22-2013

Any thoughts on Orianna yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobinatorlol

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeXyooj View Post
Any thoughts on Orianna yet?
Tier 2 seems like a reasonable spot for her IMO. Her biggest set back is her early game. If the enemy has a very aggressive early game Orianna will be easy kills. Since this is TT you are very likely to run into those sort of comps. Same thing can be said with most of the AP's on Sam's tier 2 list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpikeXyooj

Junior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
Tier 2 seems like a reasonable spot for her IMO. Her biggest set back is her early game. If the enemy has a very aggressive early game Orianna will be easy kills. Since this is TT you are very likely to run into those sort of comps. Same thing can be said with most of the AP's on Sam's tier 2 list.
That's why your first point goes to E and second point goes to W. She can lane from a far and has a movement speed buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobinatorlol

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeXyooj View Post
That's why your first point goes to E and second point goes to W. She can lane from a far and has a movement speed buff.
If she does that she doesn't have anything to offer when the enemy team contests their altar or counter jungles or ganks. If you go up against teams that know anything about Orianna expect to take a pretty big hit in your early game. She has a great mid-late game but her early game is really bad. Which is fine if you build a comp around that idea. And that is more than likely the reason she is not top tier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpikeXyooj

Junior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
If she does that she doesn't have anything to offer when the enemy team contests their altar or counter jungles or ganks. If you go up against teams that know anything about Orianna expect to take a pretty big hit in your early game. She has a great mid-late game but her early game is really bad. Which is fine if you build a comp around that idea. And that is more than likely the reason she is not top tier.
IMO Orianna fits the meta perfectly. Solo or duo lane, I've been able to freeze and stay in lane. I can shield my jungler fairly easy due to the range on Protect. Her CD is next to nothing. She can even jungle herself at level 4 and almost take no damage. Duo lane, we can out harrass the enemy team due to Protect constantly soaking damage. Her range is good enough to poke and lane and not get jumped on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeXyooj View Post
IMO Orianna fits the meta perfectly. Solo or duo lane, I've been able to freeze and stay in lane. I can shield my jungler fairly easy due to the range on Protect. Her CD is next to nothing. She can even jungle herself at level 4 and almost take no damage. Duo lane, we can out harrass the enemy team due to Protect constantly soaking damage. Her range is good enough to poke and lane and not get jumped on.

the whole idea of resistances doesnt matter anymore. If you just build HP against champions like Ori she does no damage whatso ever and can't sustain or outrun most champions .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drax the Fallen

Junior Member

01-23-2013

I've noticed that more and more teams are running triple AD. Has the changes in season 3 and the armor shred made having at least one AP not necessary?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Teleport Thresh botlane?

Throw Lantern, cast tele to top lane, ally clicks just before you disapear.

= 2 man global gank.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxRoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-23-2013

How is nasus tier 4? seriously...if played correctly AND built correctly he can tank all 3 of the enemy team and still do a lot of dmg. His Q can be stacked as easy as hell. His slow is deadly, seriously..why would it be in tier 4?