Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrouded Soul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

gewd list

Cody Ownage

01-19-2013

great info, thanks.

BulletDan

01-19-2013

can someone go in depth how karma is tier 1 ? I love playing as karma but i thought she wasnt viable anywhere so i stopped..... can someone explain?

TheBappa

01-19-2013

Hey can any one help me i clicked on league this morning and is says this PVP,net patcher kernel has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop wkring correctly windows will close the program and notify you if solution is available.

urnotalegend

01-19-2013

Hey Sam what's a typical shyvana build for you?

Also how would you beat Amumu Wukong Brand (aoe ult team)

raksonraksonraks

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
how come?
its hard to say, but i think its because he is a snowball champion in a game where kills happen more often than in SR.

like i've never lost a game as fizz where the opponent did not stack MR up the ass. not to say i play against the best players ever or anything, just an observation.

SpikeXyooj

01-21-2013

I think Orianna should be moved up a bit. I mainly play normals but have tried her in ranked. I usually max shield out to counter harrass. Her basic attacks deals tons already. She can escape from ganks with Dissonance. She can solo and clear out waves easily. During team fights, her Protect is useful when used on your initiator along with movement speed from Dissonance. She does exceptionally well if duo-laning. Keep the ball on your bruiser for extra arm/mr, when he pokes, shield, and he walks away with barely any damage.
Maxing shield out first does reduce her early game dps but laning is exceptional. Mid game to late game, she is very devasting if play correctly.
I believe she should be in Tier 1 between Elise & Diana due to the utility she provides a team, her mid and late game effectiveness, and early game sustain.

SpikeXyooj

01-21-2013

Teemo should be dropped to the lower Tier 3 due to Lightbringer update. His shrooms are practically useless. He basically has 1 AP based skill that's useful. Poison does very little damage to tanky bruisers and his attack range makes it so easily for a gap closer to jump on and kill.

Sam

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnotalegend View Post
Hey Sam what's a typical shyvana build for you?

Also how would you beat Amumu Wukong Brand (aoe ult team)

Rush Aegis of legion > Bulwarks is the best way to stop AOE and to not let them get an advantage in pre-6 or you'll lose hard.

Shyvana . I always just go Lantern, straight to Aegis. I think of Shyvana as a meat shield mostly, never to really build a lot of damage because she already packs a lot!

Sam

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeXyooj View Post
Teemo should be dropped to the lower Tier 3 due to Lightbringer update. His shrooms are practically useless. He basically has 1 AP based skill that's useful. Poison does very little damage to tanky bruisers and his attack range makes it so easily for a gap closer to jump on and kill.

Good point. Done!