Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostyJungIe

12-27-2012

eh the list is ok needs to be switched a bit but other than that its fine.
E/ weh nvm actually looking at it closer i have to disagree on a big portion of this list..

(17 month of league under my belt 95% of which is played on TT old and new)
so just because you disagree does not mean you need to go nuts with the dislike button just cuz i put my 2 cents in.

also i think counters need to be added in to these types of lists.

4 example say someone wants to play a god tier champ cuz they assume they will win
then an enemy has say a 3rd tier champ does not mean the god tier champ will excel faster then the tier 3 champ or even make it into late game fine.

with the new TT items and stuff lots of champs easily would move up and down on this list, if were not including items or anything but base stats and the champs kit then sure follow these lists.

again this is purely my opinion and thoughts based on my 17 months of playing.

gb4200

12-27-2012

You have Ashe at 4 on the tier list,but I believe he has to be one of the top ad carrys you can have. Especially with a coordinated team, his ult basically makes the game 3v2 in team fights. As well as the added bonus of hawkeye, the vision in a map with no wards, which can save lives. Just personal experience really, played 20+ tt games the past two of days as Ashe and have lost only 3 because of afk teammates and arguing team members. The ult is really punishing on the other team. If you asked me today, I'd say Ashe is god tier, at least as far as adcs go.

bambooya

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostyJungIe View Post
eh the list is ok needs to be switched a bit but other than that its fine.
E/ weh nvm actually looking at it closer i have to disagree on a big portion of this list..

(17 month of league under my belt 95% of which is played on TT old and new)
so just because you disagree does not mean you need to go nuts with the dislike button just cuz i put my 2 cents in.
Only reason you'll get disliked is because you are claiming, due in part to your experience, that the list is inaccurate, yet you've provided no counter argument, list, movements, etc. Disagreeing but providing no alternative just sounds like complaining. Just saying.

BabyLoaf

12-28-2012

IMO Amumu is tier 1 esp. w/ BFT

Sam

12-28-2012

Kassadin = op...

XReyoX

12-28-2012

Why does it still say "Zed's patch"? And i think riven should be god tier.

GhostyJungIe

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooya View Post
Only reason you'll get disliked is because you are claiming, due in part to your experience, that the list is inaccurate, yet you've provided no counter argument, list, movements, etc. Disagreeing but providing no alternative just sounds like complaining. Just saying.

? i was not complaining tbh not sure why you would think that.... but the reaction tells me it's because you were insulted when i disagreed on the list..

if i felt the need to make one of these lists just 2 prove myself trust me i would :/
but the fact of the matter is these lists are still useless and serve no purpose except which champ has the better all around kit for this map...

i have absolutely no reason to complain as i am not in need of looking at a list to understand how to beat a champ.... i have all the knowledge i need that i for one do not agree that this list or most TT tier lists are accurate that is that.... i am not starting a debate like take this post for example i cannot stand arguing in text writing, takes to long and harder to make the other person understand .....

i get why all the dislikes i am not ashamed as i am sure it's just people who have a hard time understanding the map/champs. practice makes perfect they say

P.S darius is easily countered on TT so that should help get me dislikes and hopefully help stop the darius QQ threads.. this is actually true bout darius tho..

IF I OFFENDED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE for my post earlier or now it was definitely not intentional and i apologize i was simply telling you my view on the matter. I will remember next time that if i disagree with someone 2 make sure i tell them why instead of just disagreeing altogether

AdamAndrews

01-01-2013

Singed is awesome if you let him build his core items...
His weakness is his early game, so painful. If he were as strong early as late, it would be OP. The early game justifies it. Letting a winnable game run late or not pushing your early advantage is the mistake Singed punishes, and he does the job better than anyone else I've seen on TT.

stihgnob

01-01-2013

you forgot to add a Teemo Tier

TheCrowdPleaser

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGenisis View Post
I'm confused as to why Kataria is so low down the list. Shunpo over into a team fight and deadly lotus does the rest. It is "garrenteed" to break things up. And you can use it to check for people in bushes or invisible (shaco, twitch, eve...)
CC (Crowd Control) is invaluable in TT and many people will build their team around it. Katarina gets countered in her ult and teleports by CC, making her limited in her survivability, though still having great damage