Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

strajan

11-29-2012

Sam i have a question for you or your friendteam vsepr about rumble build.

Boots + ¿Amplifying Tome?
Hextech Revolver
Giant's Belt
Blackfire Torch
Rylai
?

Thanks!

GyjYa

12-01-2012

Just played a game against Darius/Teemo/Lee Sin

F
M
L

Yasako

12-01-2012

Maokai deserves Tier 2. AP Taric belongs in Tier 1 or 2 (I'll tell my exact build for 3v3 Rape AP Taric if you want). Blitzcrank belongs in Tier 2 or 3, as with certain teamcomps and/or a more AD-centric build he just sort of stomps all over the map. As of this patch, Amumu belongs in Tier 1. Nautilus, while not the best jungler, should not be in Tier 4, as his power during ganks has improved and his laning is strong. Heimerdinger is amazing in 3v3 now, possibly the best AP champ provided good coordination.

EDIT: As for Leona not being Tier 1 or 2, while she does provide a ton of utility, she doesn't do much on her own and fails to do anything late game while her ult is on cooldown unless she builds AD bruiser.

EDIT2: Also, Draven is actually really, really good on 3v3, because it is easier to coordinate/control his ridiculously strong ult on the map.

SaveTheMaids

12-02-2012

Tier 4...
Isn't it sad Nautilus?

Oh well, at least he's finally been moved out of the AD Carry/Bruiser category.

it188

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Rank/Draft Mode Tier List *Elise Patch* - Såm

Shout OUT! Vraell! I'm taking over now cause he quit LoL, Hope you guys enjoy this tier list! If you guys have any requests or any ideas, tell me, and I'll see what I can do. If you don't like it feel free to give me reasons and not verbally abusing me.

P.S. : This tier list is based off of my opinion and experience, you don't have to fully agree with all of it. And each role the champions are on, they are put there because I feel that is where they excel their strengths on those roles.

Stream Link : http://www.twitch.tv/sam#

509 Thumbs Up! !

Tier Darius :
Darius

Tier God :
God AP :Singed, Rumble, Diana
God Carry/Bruiser : Olaf, Jayce
God Jungle : Lee Sin, Shyvana, Dr. Mundo
Hybrid : Jax

Tier 1:
AP Carry : Gragas, Zyra, Evelynn, LuLu, Katarina, Karma, Cho'Gath, Elise
AD Carry/Bruiser : Yorick, Renekton, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Rengar, Jarvan IV, Shen, Kha'Zix, Irelia, Wukong
Jungle : Riven, Nunu
Hybrid : Kayle

Tier 2:
AP Carry : LeBlanc, Kennen, Malphite, Brand, Teemo, Cassiopeia, Amumu, Soraka, Orianna, Vladimir, Syndra, Mordekaiser
AD Carry/Bruiser : Garen, Nidalee, Skarner, Fiora, Trundle, Volibear, Ezreal, Gangplank, Warwick, Pantheon, Vayne, Udyr
Jungle : Nocturne, Rammus, Hecarim, Shaco
Hybrid : Akali, Poppy

Tier 3:
AP Carry : Swain, Annie, Galio, Ziggs, Malzahar, Ryze, FiddleSticks, Janna, Kassadin, Maokai, Sion, Lux, Morgana, Fizz, Ahri, Leona
AD Carry/Bruiser : Graves, Talon, Miss Fortune, Corki, Caitlyn, Tristana, Draven
Jungle : Master Yi, Sejuani
Hybrid :

Tier 4:
AP Carry : Anivia, Heimerdinger, Zilean, Veigar, Viktor, Twisted Fate, Sona, Taric, Xerath, Alistar, Karthus
AD Carry/Bruiser : Nasus, Kog'Maw, Urgot, Blitzcrank, Sivir, Ashe, Twitch, Varus
Jungle : Nautilus
Hybrid :

Description of tiers:

Tier Darius : It's Darius... "How does he do it"

Tier God
: Champions that are really all around strong. If you play against one! Good Luck!

Tier 1: Champions that are taken most of the time, really strong picks. These are generally the most banned champions.

Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1. These champions fulfill their roles well.

Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good and worthwhile.

Tier 4: Ehhh... I recommend not to pick these. There are just so many better champs... Just saying!
Can you do anything to get the original TTL back? That would make me happiest. =-(

subqt

12-02-2012

Go ahead and add jax to tier darius, he literally needs two items to be gamebreaking

hostilepuzzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

id like to have some information about mundo As is see, he's still go tier according to you, but what do you build on him? If they see that you have a Mundo they might take 2 ignites and a wicked hatchet... is wicked hatchet that much of a counter to Mundo?

Exadin

12-02-2012

ima do every thing i can to pull udyr up to tear 1 thats my new goal! XD that'll be my new years rezelution when the time come lol

Ottyssey

12-03-2012

I agree with the placement of most of the champions on the tier list.

I'm not sure about Karma tier 1. Even if she is really strong, how often is she seen? I haven't seen her played at all, and I wouldn't ever consider banning her. It could be my limited experience showing, but those two qualifiers make me think she should dropped a level.

Teemo feels like tier 1 right now.

Katarina tier 1 and Talon tier 3 both feel like mistakes... tier 2 for both makes sense with the stipulation that taken as counterpicks they're both tier 1 and taken against poor matchups they're both tier 3.

Outside that, fair assessment of what I've experienced so far. Very helpful!

Cartman333

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subqt View Post
Go ahead and add jax to tier darius, he literally needs two items to be gamebreaking
I'd love to hear what two items you think those are...