Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomsumer

11-27-2012

Have you tried running a CD, offtanky support Zil with two strong close range killers? Aka Jax, Xin, olaf whomever you find good for 3s. I'm not in your elo, and I get he is cd dependant however hes able to give huge speed burst to champ for 5+ secs and or slow. His ability to augment teammates + dmg, and ult seems quite potent given expected team coordination. Even with random teammates, with the slightest preparation the speed burst and duration is a gauranteed gank or harass engagement. I guess what I'm missing is the obvious counter to Zil's ability to make those top tier champs far more effective, while still doing aoe dmg + any item activation one might want to use. Seems ridiculously strong and it is hard to counter a drastic movement speed defecit as opposing team unless you hug turret and even then you have Zil ult + speed augment to assist in diving faster and getting away safely.

I'll try and find some high elo 3s streams, figure it out for myself.

Visko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Yes... Yes... Mordekaiser is tier 2.... Yes.... *shifty eyes*

Superiorness

11-27-2012

Rofl at Tier Darius. But you have a few oversights in this list.

-Morgana is mistakenly placed in Tier 3 despite you going in-depth about her being 1st Tier.

-Since 3's is heavily based around jungle fights and position control, hence why Rumble and Diana are so good (clumping targets with high damage to boot) Viktor, Sejuani and Anivia are being highly underrated as 4th Tier. Especially considering their high potential of DoT damage with the Blackfire Torch.

Sam

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronvict View Post
Had some fun with kayle against AD sion. Kayle ult negates all his lifesteal for 3 seconds.

Also to Sam:

What would you recommend building on Elise? I have tried so many and found that rushing a haunted guise/torch+sorc boots+lich bane brings an absurd amount of damage. But many tell me to rush a ryalis/RoA and aim for tanky APness. Mpen seems to work wonders with her.

Rush Haunting Guise to BFT

Core : either Frozen Heart against bruiser lane or abysall scepter against ap lane.

Sam

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsildor View Post
Yes... Yes... Mordekaiser is tier 2.... Yes.... *shifty eyes*

mhm?

lnfernal Nasus

11-27-2012

Good tiers.

Clockworksummonr

11-28-2012

Good list, but its been awhile into zed patch and the list is still elise patch....

So how has Zed been preforming on TT so far? I can't seem him being god tier/tier 1 though..

Teeird

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworksummonr View Post
Good list, but its been awhile into zed patch and the list is still elise patch....

So how has Zed been preforming on TT so far? I can't seem him being god tier/tier 1 though..
Mid tier 3.

barr3t

11-28-2012

dat leona tier 4...

Sam should give his explanation on this because her stuns are absolutely insane. After the first stun then ulti, that character is 99% dead with team focus and you cant do anything about it. By the time you get out of stuns, and if they aren't running amumu or wukong or any other cc... and if ur still alive.. and you can really do is run away.

I must be missing something huge.

Iliketurtle

11-28-2012

S
o
r
a
k
a