Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HamburgerEddy

01-07-2012

I have to disagree sammy.. Lee singer is tha best and allways will be at jungling 3s.. Riven is real terror - True she sure has potential, but lee singer is flying around the map like a little birdie..

Canzn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Am delighted to see such a surprising amount of people that take interest in TT.

TheHangman

01-08-2012

Riven op. but i feel like im cheating when i play lee sin still. Idk the specifics for the change, but leesin is probably still a better jungler. riven is a good counter pick to leesin though, if she hunts him.

Sam

01-08-2012

Lee Sin is still a strong pick and all. But Riven is jungle exceeds Lee Sin jungle greatly. Her damage output beginning beats Lee Sin. Lee Sin scales off late game. Riven is overall strong in beginning lane all the way through late game. It's really how you play the characters. But Riven is really hard to counter. You can counter Lee Sin easily now. Pop Exhaust and he can't do much. Pop Exhaust on Riven and he can move and still do damage.

Sam

01-08-2012

Well, I guess there wasn't a point dropping Lee Sin. So I put it back up. But Riven deserves that Tier.

r Fang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Just wondering, what is your usual route when jungling Riven?

Also, you might want to rethink your positioning of Cho. He's a fantastic jungler (minus the ganking) and has the best dragon secure in the game! He's also very flexible/adaptable in jungle as well as build options, being able to be played Tank, AP offtank, and Attack Speed based on the situation. Although you may say that his CC is unreliable, it's quite easy to predict a player's movement in the narrow channels of 3v3. Good CC, great jungle presence, amazing versatility, and the best dragon secure in the game? I think Cho is more deserving of a higher tier

Furry Wolf

01-09-2012

Let's Go.

Mcluviinn

01-09-2012

I disagree with urgot place.. a good urgot will wreck everything in his path

Sam

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedemon497 View Post
Just wondering, what is your usual route when jungling Riven?

Also, you might want to rethink your positioning of Cho. He's a fantastic jungler (minus the ganking) and has the best dragon secure in the game! He's also very flexible/adaptable in jungle as well as build options, being able to be played Tank, AP offtank, and Attack Speed based on the situation. Although you may say that his CC is unreliable, it's quite easy to predict a player's movement in the narrow channels of 3v3. Good CC, great jungle presence, amazing versatility, and the best dragon secure in the game? I think Cho is more deserving of a higher tier
Really really easy to dodge cho spells... >_< And his jungle is really quick. But cost is he'll be less of a tank. So you can just kill him 1st. Thats why he is really not that strong of a pick. If you jungle he is less hp wise/tanky. If he goes bot his laning isn't that strong. When he gets gank not much he can do. If i was playing against a cho, its just really easy to predict his Q's.

Furry Wolf

01-10-2012

Bumping during off hours. \o/