Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie007 View Post
@Sam - I need the 101 on rumble. When I play him it's an auto loss.

Would I only play him on top?

When do I go in for harassment? I don't see how I can go in with flamethrower vs an AD bruiser as I'll get minon aggro + an AD going ballistic on me.

Does (vesh?) start with dorans / rush Rylias?

Would I stay back and wait for my team to engage (I usually lose lane anyway)

Basically do you have any videos on 3s on how to play rumble. (I apologize if this has been asked a billion times). I see rumble on your tier list as OP...but I can't make him work.

btw. I love your stream! I've also had the opportunity of playing against you about half a year ago

Rumble is actually a lot better bot lane, he even has a nice escape mechanics. Slow and shield/movement.

Mhm. Ok, if you do go against a bruiser or ap, whatever it is. 9/21/0 and start doran shield.
You harass when you rush level 2-3 around there. Just click Q and W, run in there and get in range for E. They'll be the one to run away cause rumble base damage from the Q actually does a lot of damage with the yellow bar.

Vesh doesn't play rumble. :P Try to find Zakkers Rumble guide on solomid.net, mhm... actually here. haha
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...le-build-guide

You actually should be the 2nd to last to go in, you want your bruiser to tank the damage for you, like I said you actually do a lot of damage. When you put all your moves together. You do A lot of AOE damage. The new item blacktorch is so BROKEN with rumble!

Dakkas

11-17-2012

Hey Sam how would recommend Shyv's core items? I've been playing around and I'm not completely sure on what to get. I like the look of Pillager and BotRK but they leave me a bit squishy

ßârdâ

11-17-2012

thans sam helps alot
and btw if anyone is looking for a ranked 3v3 team Team Hologen(currently not ranked but skill lvl of around 1300-1400) pst me on LOL @ Bardda

Newfie007

11-17-2012

Thanks Sam!

TheM0ve

11-17-2012

I have to agree with Rumble. He's a tier 4 champ. Very very bad.

Sam

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakkas View Post
Hey Sam how would recommend Shyv's core items? I've been playing around and I'm not completely sure on what to get. I like the look of Pillager and BotRK but they leave me a bit squishy

You can either go Lantern if you need more tanky stats or just rush more damage like the king's blade.

Phage or HoG next item

Need MR : Aegis
Need Armor : Warden Mail to Randuin

Gerb

11-17-2012

Hi, I've recently bought Shaco and am having fun, but don't have much idea's on how to build him. Is AP jungle the best way to go? What items? Does he require a specific team?

Also what general team comps are the most effective in 3v3?

And where is a good place to find TT guides?

Sam

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerb View Post
Hi, I've recently bought Shaco and am having fun, but don't have much idea's on how to build him. Is AP jungle the best way to go? What items? Does he require a specific team?

Also what general team comps are the most effective in 3v3?

And where is a good place to find TT guides?

Shaco is only good when he snowballs and succeeds in the first blood. :P

Going AD is the best way. The AP burst isn't that strong.

Items : Lantern is never a bad choice, The Ruined King Blade is a very strong item, allows you to chase and gives you their Movement Speed.

Team comps that have a lot of AOE and CC works very well.

I'm not sure. There actually is not any clear ones yet o.o

VeryUpsetMob

11-19-2012

I saw Lulu being high on your tier list.... being mostly support how do you normally play her??

Everdeem

11-19-2012

Hi Sam, first of all thanks for all the help given, i love to watch your streams and I learn a lot from them.

Im trying to enter the TT world and play ranked with my brother and a friend, but we're failing at picking the team.. We play mostly summoner's rift, but we're trying the same strategies and we keep failing.

Ment to ask a few questions.. would you say ziggs is viable in the new TT? or should I try Rumble? or Gragas? I own them.. Could you give me some tip of good teams to start off?

This is a list of champs we own/know how to play:

Olaf, Nunu, Darius, Draven, Swain, Lux, Teemo, Malphite, Jax, Wukong, Blitzkrank, Gragas, Rumble, Yorick, Twisted Fate, Volibear, Amumu, Irelia, and some others I dont remember..

Thanks for your team reading and for your help!