Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TAUCER

11-15-2012

Hello Sam,

Thank you for previous answers. I'm trying with Diana or Rumble, but it's not going so good as on your streams when you play

Another question if you could advice:
1) Are you studying or living from streaming?
2) Can't you make Riot consider creating tournaments also for 3v3?
3) If they (Riot) would take 3v3 more serious would you start 3v3 professional team?
4) What time do you usually stream? (I'm EU and I watch you mostly from Twitch archive vids)
5) On lowers elo I played Mordekaiser and it worked perfectly - total ownage. Higher elo not so much - they target me first, burst, gg. Bust in some games he still shines. Question is - vs what team comps Mordekaiser is good, and which team comps destroy him? Can't understand that.
Will new items help him a lot?
6) Do you think that meta will change now after AP items are turbopowered up ? Is playing AP now a must? Or it didn't changed anything and it's just little easier for AP to tryhard?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Sam

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAUCER View Post
Hello Sam,

Thank you for previous answers. I'm trying with Diana or Rumble, but it's not going so good as on your streams when you play

Another question if you could advice:
1) Are you studying or living from streaming?
2) Can't you make Riot consider creating tournaments also for 3v3?
3) If they (Riot) would take 3v3 more serious would you start 3v3 professional team?
4) What time do you usually stream? (I'm EU and I watch you mostly from Twitch archive vids)
5) On lowers elo I played Mordekaiser and it worked perfectly - total ownage. Higher elo not so much - they target me first, burst, gg. Bust in some games he still shines. Question is - vs what team comps Mordekaiser is good, and which team comps destroy him? Can't understand that.
Will new items help him a lot?
6) Do you think that meta will change now after AP items are turbopowered up ? Is playing AP now a must? Or it didn't changed anything and it's just little easier for AP to tryhard?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

1. Studying and streaming, No not making a living of streaming.
2. They are trying their best to, but still need a more high population of TT fans.
3. TBH, not sure about being professional, I kind of on the edge of thinking what's important studying or this. ATM. I mean if there was a chance, I'll take it but I don't know ATM. But Grubby is my Idol, so not sure yet...
4. I stream everyday around 2-3 PM PST.
5. Team comps that work very well is Cho-Gath or some sort of strong CC to help Morde sustain and live. Olaf, Cho, and Morde a lot of true damage and CC works pretty good, try it out! People that own Morde is pretty much anybody who has a very strong early game.
6.Playing AP is always good, never was bad in the 1st place. If you see me play some Karma and Rumble, those are some really strong champions. High Burst, High AOE. Just the thing with triple bruisers is if they build Randuin or Frozen Heart you'll just get countered very easy. Hope that all helped out

Tortferngatr

11-15-2012

Any thoughts on SR Karma?

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Any thoughts on SR Karma?
Karma burns through mana too quickly to be viable in SR. The reason she is effective in TT is that a single, correct burst combo by Karma wins the lane phase, regardless of the fact you are now at half mana and out of Mantra charges. However in SR, once you are out of mantra charges you are now useless, and lane combos using Alister/Blitz/Soraka easily outlast you and beat your lane. It's also important to note that Karma requires AP to be effective, and the SR meta is supports getting 0 CS, which is counter-productive to an effective Karma.

TheM0ve

11-16-2012

I think Rumble is really bad. Also Zed is a tier 4 champ in my opinon. I dont have him but hes prob the champ I want to play against most. Least feared champ in my opinon when Im playing.

Bloodflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

New map is ****, noone cares...

Newfie007

11-16-2012

@Sam - I need the 101 on rumble. When I play him it's an auto loss.

Would I only play him on top?

When do I go in for harassment? I don't see how I can go in with flamethrower vs an AD bruiser as I'll get minon aggro + an AD going ballistic on me.

Does (vesh?) start with dorans / rush Rylias?

Would I stay back and wait for my team to engage (I usually lose lane anyway)

Basically do you have any videos on 3s on how to play rumble. (I apologize if this has been asked a billion times). I see rumble on your tier list as OP...but I can't make him work.

btw. I love your stream! I've also had the opportunity of playing against you about half a year ago

Epictues

11-16-2012

looks like he has tier 1 and tier 2 switched.

pantheon, wukong, teemo and even Cassiopeia are considered middle of the pack on TT?

while u have Karma ,Jarvan IV, Shen, Kha'Zix, Kayle, Evelynn, LuLu an d others ranked a tier above them.

lol if you think karma, kayle and jarvan(someone from each category) would beat a panth, wukong, teemo or cassopiea.

Jart

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
looks like he has tier 1 and tier 2 switched.

pantheon, wukong, teemo and even Cassiopeia are considered middle of the pack on TT?

while u have Karma ,Jarvan IV, Shen, Kha'Zix, Kayle, Evelynn, LuLu an d others ranked a tier above them.

lol if you think karma, kayle and jarvan(someone from each category) would beat a panth, wukong, teemo or cassopiea.
Not sure if serious or just stupid.

slamor

11-16-2012

Jax is definitely god tiered. Smashed darius in lane as his Q and W become wasted when I use counterstrike. There is no in game item that is a solution to Jax.