Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheM0ve

11-07-2012

The problem with AP casters and mele bruisers is that items boast bruiser normal attacks alot better than AP casters. So when abilitys are on cooldown the bruiser is still putting out good dmg.

This happens at mid and late game.

Ryze to Power

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
One strong damage output, maybe bruitlaizer than tankiness just because he already does true damage and every other damage in the game with all his moves.

I prefer having a team of early, mid, and late game.
Yeah I've been rushing brutalizer, then either van dam's or blade of the ruined king (end up getting both), I go super positive (> 3:1) most games but then I just get focused mid-late, like I just don't know how to handle a Riven + Yorick ult later in the game. Should I just focus on ending the game early?

Oh last thing, if laning against a Singed is my job to just last-hit, not push and harass him hard during lane phase?

FearAzrael

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?? ?? View Post
Oh last thing, if laning against a Singed is my job to just last-hit, not push and harass him hard during lane phase?
That's how I would do it since he has such a weak early game. Harass him in lane and keep him off farm, get your teammates to gank. I treat him kinda like Trynda.

Jazman84

11-08-2012

What do against Rumble? He has so much free harass. He can push you to the tower so easily and ganking him is hard because he has a decent escape and his friends will just come and help him.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazman84 View Post
What do against Rumble? He has so much free harass. He can push you to the tower so easily and ganking him is hard because he has a decent escape and his friends will just come and help him.
Out range him, out burst him, or out sustain him, otherwise you lose. I'll give a couple of examples:

Out range - Yorick

Out burst - Olaf

Out sustain - Udyr

Of course many champions can overlap those 3 criteria.

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

thanks

BadNads

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Rank/Draft Mode Tier List *Elise Patch* - Såm

Shout OUT! Vraell! I'm taking over now cause he quit LoL, Hope you guys enjoy this tier list! If you guys have any requests or any ideas, tell me, and I'll see what I can do. If you don't like it feel free to give me reasons and not verbally abusing me.

P.S. : This tier list is based off of my opinion and experience, you don't have to fully agree with all of it. And each role the champions are on, they are put there because I feel that is where they excel their strengths on those roles.

Stream Link : http://www.twitch.tv/sam#

451 Thumbs Up! !

Tier Darius :
Darius

Tier God :
God AP :Singed, Rumble
God Carry/Bruiser : Jayce, Olaf
God Jungle : Lee Sin, Shyvana, Dr. Mundo
Hybrid : Jax

Tier 1:
AP Carry : Gragas, Zyra, Evelynn, Diana, LuLu, Katarina, Karma, Cho'Gath
AD Carry/Bruiser : Yorick, Renekton, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Rengar, Jarvan IV, Shen, Kha'Zix
Jungle : Riven, Shaco
Hybrid : Kayle

Tier 2:
AP Carry : LeBlanc, Ahri, Fizz, Morgana, Kennen, Malphite, Brand, Teemo, Cassiopeia, Amumu, Soraka, Nunu, Orianna
AD Carry/Bruiser : Garen, Nidalee, Skarner, Irelia, Fiora, Trundle, Volibear, Wukong, Ezreal, Gangplank, Warwick, Pantheon, Vayne
Jungle : Nocturne, Rammus, Udyr, Hecarim
Hybrid : Akali, Poppy

Tier 3:
AP Carry : Swain, Annie, Galio, Vladimir, Ziggs, Malzahar, Ryze, FiddleSticks, Janna, Kassadin, Maokai, Sion, Syndra, Lux, Mordekaiser
AD Carry/Bruiser : Graves, Talon, Miss Fortune, Nautilus, Corki, Caitlyn, Tristana
Jungle : Master Yi
Hybrid :

Tier 4:
AP Carry : Anivia, Heimerdinger, Zilean, Veigar, Viktor, Twisted Fate, Sona, Taric, Xerath, Alistar, Sejuani, Karthus, Elise
AD Carry/Bruiser : Nasus, Kog'Maw, Urgot, Blitzcrank, Sivir, Leona, Ashe, Twitch, Varus, Draven
Jungle :
Hybrid :

Description of tiers:

Tier God
: Champions that are really all around strong. If you play against one! Good Luck!

Tier 1: Champions that are taken most of the time, really strong picks. These are generally the most banned champions.

Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1. These champions fulfill their roles well.

Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good and worthwhile.

Tier 4: Ehhh... I recommend not to pick these. There are just so many better champs... Just saying!

I really feel that Amumu should be higher up as a jungler on the new TT his ganks are super strong, he can melt bruisers, and his ult destroys in team fights. I am surprised you only placed him in tier 2 as an AP carry.

EDIT: Sweet downvotes, its my experience with him and my opinion. Good lord you guys are petty.

Mavrik V

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNads View Post
I really feel that Amumu should be higher up as a jungler on the new TT his ganks are super strong, he can melt bruisers, and his ult destroys in team fights. I am surprised you only placed him in tier 2 as an AP carry.
All the tanks are going to be moved up eventually. Sam had previously mentioned he thought tanks were viable now with the new map, and already moved Shen up. I'm sure Amumu/Rammus/Leona/etc will be moving shortly as well, although he already has most of the tanks in t2 already. A few guys in the top 10 of new TT ranked play are abusing Leona and Alister already I heard.

FearAzrael

11-10-2012

Back to the top with you!

Also, people who quote ridiculously long posts should be burned.

oilcovereddaddy

11-10-2012

Love Rumble :')