Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Vayne+Nunu is OP.

Number1LanEvoV

11-06-2012

Nice list

Cha Shin Hoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-06-2012

@Sam, how would you consider building Darius on this map, and what playstyle do you suggest? Probably obvious but I find myself falling off hard lategame, just don't know if I should be wrecking early and denying in lane or what.

fazisi

11-06-2012

If you are falling off hard late game with Darius, it means you aren't getting enough kills early game.

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o View Post
@Sam, how would you consider building Darius on this map, and what playstyle do you suggest? Probably obvious but I find myself falling off hard lategame, just don't know if I should be wrecking early and denying in lane or what.

One strong damage output, maybe bruitlaizer than tankiness just because he already does true damage and every other damage in the game with all his moves.

I prefer having a team of early, mid, and late game.

One player is super early, another is early-mid game, and the last is a mid-late game champion.

Omesh

11-07-2012

After playing a number of games with Yorick, I'm at a loss as to how best to build him. Do I rush Manamune, as so many people seem to when playing him? Or do I rush Van Damm's?

What I've tried doing is shooting for Van Damm's, and then doing one of two things:

1) If things are going badly, build Phage/Mallet.
2) If things are going well, build Manamune.

All the while farming to finish Van Damm's. But I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that. Thing is, I feel like rushing manamune early just leaves Yorick much less beefy than you really want him to be on TT, so I'm currently at a bit of a loss. (And all the guides I've read for him, the ones that do suggest rushing Manamune, well, they're all for 5s. Which maybe is fine on SR but not so much on TT, I think.)

Runes are easy enough-- damage Marks, Armor Seals, MR-per-level Glyphs, damage Quints seem fairly standard, 9/21/0 masteries, etc-- but I'm really wrestling with items.

Or should I just be rushing Triforce? Somehow that didn't even occur to me, but it does give him a bunch of stats that support his gameplay. But more experienced Yorick players can help me out there, I'm sure.

Josh Penney

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
kat's really been disappointing me lately as an AP on TT. I just can't think of a lot of times that I wouldn't rather have Rumble or a Gragas.

depends on how good you are at Kat sir.

MarsCollective

11-07-2012

Gratz on getting featured!

Ixsiehn

11-07-2012

OP has never seen a half-decent elise if shes in tier 4.

Though maybe as a pure AP carry she is horrible, but she is meant to be played like a hybrid bruiser from my experience.

Pawstruck

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
kat's really been disappointing me lately as an AP on TT. I just can't think of a lot of times that I wouldn't rather have Rumble or a Gragas.
...and the Tanky Treeline lives on?

Srsly. Are we EVER going to see a squishy friendly TT? What do you think the problems are contributing to the tanky-DPS overabundance?