Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoGurt8 View Post
3 things

I really think trundle has some serious potential on this map with certain comps as a jungler, although his level 1 isn't incredible, his kit is very stronk.

I feel like if the team knows what they are doing and builds around teemo he can be god tier by himself with any 2 random champs supporting him your tier position is probably correct.

Chogath has to be tier god or at least very close to it, he has the best level 1 out of any champ in the game I think, that aoe knockup is so good, his jungle is very safe and fast, silencing a whole team can be devastating, hes super tanky, and a true damage ult to burst someone down. I think he's at the very least equal to rumble in terms of usefulness, maybe not overall damage, but then again he is a jungler and rumble is a laner most of the time so they belong in different categories.

Also, theres a huge amount of dodging going on platinum+ in 3s, how do you feel about this? so many ***** teams that just quit if they dont get what they want...

Trundle is situational pick against teams with whole team of bruisers.

Cho-Gath is such a rick-roll you either do really good or do really bad. If you miss his Ruptures your nothing in team fights. Silence is good I supose and the bite is really good, but how are you planning to build him? Pure tank? CC'ing wouldnt win you games.

Yeah, they probably using LoLnotes and don't want to play against tryhards.

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Aka View Post
Hey Sam,

How would you build Dr. Mundo in the new TT? Overlord's Bloodmail doesn't seem like a decent item to get on him. What would be a decent build order starting out with jungle Mundo here?

Check "Vesh" item choices, his is consistent.

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich567 View Post
i play jax and lee sin ftw :d...
(check my match history other than the riven bot matches...).

op? :d

chaser676

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Trundle is situational pick against teams with whole team of bruisers.

Cho-Gath is such a rick-roll you either do really good or do really bad. If you miss his Ruptures your nothing in team fights. Silence is good I supose and the bite is really good, but how are you planning to build him? Pure tank? CC'ing wouldnt win you games.

Yeah, they probably using LoLnotes and don't want to play against tryhards.
Imposter..

Edit

Apparently not... what happened to your plat badge?

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archayus View Post
Tier Darius:
Darius......XD So true
^_^

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoshie View Post
Sam, what are some basic mechanics and tricks that I should know for 1500+ TT?

First of all, never overextend your lane till you know where the hell their jungler is at.

Use your jungler as a ward sometimes, keep him on the other side of the map even if he can't gank, allowing him to just be there, allows you to push very hard and be safe at the same time from ganks. Cough* Counter Gank OP!

I prefer always having a jungler. I don't know what else to say but, last hit correctly and know when to trade blows, and have good mechanics. :P

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsinge View Post
The problem with Udyr is that he can be kited to hell and back. This is a problem he has as a champion though, and that's well known. Against a team that has strong, consistent slows (Mundo cleavers, Ashe frosted arrows + volley, etc.) you won't be able to do a damn thing if they see you coming. This isn't a problem that junglers with a gap closer face, such as Maokai. That's really Udyr's only weakness and what prevents him from being stupidly broken.

You can just build Ruin King Blade or HexTech Gunblade followed by a Phage and nobody would run from you! !

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxBRAWNxxx View Post
bring back the old TT and make the new TT its own map. Please do this for so many reasons. New TT is faster but it has almost no lane game with such high gank potential. This makes US SAD.

Why you telling me this again?

Sam

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimshi View Post
What's your opinion of ruined king and who do you think it works best on?

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/h...ittle-help-you

Read that, It should clarify a lot of the new items as- well.

Zahaele

11-06-2012

Still wondering what kind of teamcomp I should pick vayne in and (to a lesser extent) what the preferred build for karma is.