Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swªg

Recruiter

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
LOL it's impossible not to farm and he has an amazing amount of burst damage, he has 400-500 burst from long range at lvl 4-5, he can be extremely tanky and heal a lot with his shield meaning 1v1 is really hard to lose, if you're a good galio (14-3 atm) you know who disables you and you know when to cast your ulti. and yes lvl 6 wins games, I had a team surrender at 15 as Renekton, Kennen, Garen (3 annoying disablers that should destroy Galio) because everytime I ultied we got an ace and we lost no one.
lol ur not playing good people i dont know how else to tell you..

Revulzion

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smökex View Post
lol ur not playing good people i dont know how else to tell you..
Yeah I guess going 14-3 was a fluke. Just went 11-4-11 ;D

Plz Buff Shaco

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulzion View Post
Yeah I guess going 14-3 was a fluke. Just went 11-4-11 ;D
Then keep playing Galio, no one said he isn't bad, hes just not as good of a pick compared to other burst mages.

Furry Wolf

01-06-2012

hi

Dirrty

01-07-2012

Played one game with Riven in TT, kicked ass, fell in love, will play more in the future!

Troy Spiral

01-07-2012

Singed is not a "carry" but he is the lord of TT. This list is incorrect in a factual sense in some cases (AP shaco for instance) and outdated just in general. Hopefully we can get a re-do and people like me stop posting in it to get it bumped hah.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

01-07-2012

I see AP carry Shaco in Tier 2 and I was just wondering why you placed him so high when he can be shut down late game just by 1 hitting his boxes? His early game is really strong so maybe that makes up for it in your mind, but I loose most games that go long with AP Shacos so just curious.

Spiteful Specter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Ree singa no tier 1? U craze fool?

Spiteful Specter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

And his tier list only works on high elo 3v3 games - hamburger freddy

Sam

01-07-2012

Lee Sin isn't a main threat anymore. His jungle is all messed up after nerfs. Really not as fast anymore. Riven has more mobility, quick burst dmg, quick stun. Destroys Lee Sin jungle anyday or most of every junglers now a days.

@Troy Spiral He isn't T2 for the AP shaco, Hes T2 for the jungling role. Read the Bold Description next time.